Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Because few clubs can afford his salary ànd transfer fee, Barcelona are analyzing selling Alves for symbolic fee, like Villa last year. [md]

Neeraj

No surprise there.

Yup. We are the pioneers at symbolic fees. Villa is one example. Another is Bojan. The fee was undisclosed, but it was mentioned the amount was six figures. That's less than 1 million for anyone still confused. For a 23 year old. Who was supposed to be the next messi........:zubi:

I get he didn't ever get good enough for us, he could never be a starter here. But what I don't get is, someone with his potential, and that too just 23 years of age, how does he got for a six figure number? 15 year olds with potential get transferred for a million or two nowdays..Bojan wasn't even that bad..

But yeah I can see this happen to Alves too. Clubs must love buying from us. We got underpaid for Sanchez too, and heck, even then my Assnal friends were complaining that they overpaid seeing how it was Barca and that they would have gladly paid more if it were any other club..

Richard.H

Yup. We are the pioneers at symbolic fees. Villa is one example. Another is Bojan. The fee was undisclosed, but it was mentioned the amount was six figures. That's less than 1 million for anyone still confused. For a 23 year old. Who was supposed to be the next messi........:zubi:

I get he didn't ever get good enough for us, he could never be a starter here. But what I don't get is, someone with his potential, and that too just 23 years of age, how does he got for a six figure number? 15 year olds with potential get transferred for a million or two nowdays..Bojan wasn't even that bad..

But yeah I can see this happen to Alves too. Clubs must love buying from us. We got underpaid for Sanchez too, and heck, even then my Assnal friends were complaining that they overpaid seeing how it was Barca and that they would have gladly paid more if it were any other club..

The last report I heard was that we sold Bojan for 3 mill, where the hell did you get the 6 figures report from?

Chainsaw

Killahead
I have no problem with Agger. My only concern as was mentioned by the others is his record of injuries, and...his YNWA tattoo! He needs to replace it with MQUC tattoo if he comes. :pep:

Pastore

Please no Agger, we have bought another over 30 year old defender this year with Mathieu. And Agger is the same type of Player. We should rather buy a young defender we have have actually to many over 30 years old in the squad.

zanela

I don't trust this board to bring in a decent second CB without overpaying. Rather explore our B options (Ie), leaving room for a top class CB (Hummels) in the upcoming seasons, or whenever he's available. :wub:

But if the board is fixated with signing another 'oldie'. I'd take Agger over Miranda and Vermaelen, just for the Dane's height alone. He's also better on the ball. Should negociate the fee down to 10-12 M €, and we 've another 1.90+ in our ranks. :cool: (the thought of having tall mobile defenders in the blaugrana is an exciting proposition, personally)

Trafalgar

Agger for 15M > Marquinhos for 40M ( he didn't show any effort to come to Barca, let him live in the shadow of TS & Luiz )

L

linetty

explain your idea :D
I mean that I'd rather pay 40M for Marquinhos than get Agger even if he was available for free because he is extremely injury prone and not that good really.

Marcos is only 20 and is already considered a top player.

Galning

Agger for 15M > Marquinhos for 40M ( he didn't show any effort to come to Barca, let him live in the shadow of TS & Luiz )

Agger never showed any effort to come to Barça either. When we wanted to sign him for the last couple of season he was all "YNWA, red till I die"... until he got benched.

Barcilliant

I don't trust this board to bring in a decent second CB without overpaying. Rather explore our B options (Ie), leaving room for a top class CB (Hummels) in the upcoming seasons, or whenever he's available. :wub:

But if the board is fixated with signing another 'oldie'. I'd take Agger over Miranda and Vermaelen, just for the Dane's height alone. He's also better on the ball. Should negociate the fee down to 10-12 M €, and we 've another 1.90+ in our ranks. :cool: (the thought of having tall mobile defenders in the blaugrana is an exciting proposition, personally)

Agger over Miranda???

You are joking, right?

Miranda was one of the top 5 defenders in the world last season. I don't think Agger has ever been that good. Agger is injury prone and hasn't logged too many minutes with Skrtel and Sakho as competition.

Miranda any day. Its a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans