Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebulun

yall heard about the rumour going around from radio marca that we're supposedly signing a CB on Thursday that will "surprise a lot" lol

I

instinct

Of course Marca says that (when they're not busy making red fans look white) because they want all Culés to be disappointed when nothing is happening on Thursday.

genius marca. :worthy:

Bertus

yall heard about the rumour going around from radio marca that we're supposedly signing a CB on Thursday that will "surprise a lot" lol

It's this week that PSG is supposed to sign Di Maria according to Marca, so it will be Marquinhos or TS of course :pep:

Well, i say that.... would be funny if that really happens. Imagine if the rumor we had a few weeks ago from italia about Barcelona buying TS was true o.o

i_bleed_blaugrana

Hummels+in+Barcelona.jpg

:tata1:

Just put a 3 in front of it since Busi sniped Puyol's #5, which should have been retired for a year in my book.

JamDav1982

I miss the days when we took a risk and bought good obscure players like Marquez.

Most 'obscure' signings dont work out and today is a different era where there is more clubs to compete with and more that are looking for defenders with the profile Barca look for.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Most 'obscure' signings dont work out and today is a different era where there is more clubs to compete with and more that are looking for defenders with the profile Barca look for.

Maybe not all that obscure, but also the result of good scouting. Players like Keita, Sylvinho, etc. It might be a different era, but such deals are still possible. Atletico's and Roma's dealings over the last few years are evident of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans