Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Cuadrado will this week meet with Fiorentina to discuss future. Barcelona and Man United interested. Barcelona not willing to pay 50M. [cf]

Inter Milan are interested in Barcelona right back Dani Alves. They are willing to pay him his current salary if he leaves for free. [sport]

PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) has rejected to join Barcelona on loan. He would only be willing to sign on a permanent deal. [sport]

Richard.H

Inter Milan are interested in Barcelona right back Dani Alves. They are willing to pay him his current salary if he leaves for free. [sport]

1355.gif

Tomchin

I can see us letting Alves leave on a free, we desperately want to offload him and his salary i think.

Alves is on 8m net as far as i know

Kuchi

And... our new RB is... Adama Traore - why buy Cuadrado when we already have an even faster and stronger winger, with comparable defensive skills (close to none)

:))

Egert

Estonian Culé
If Dani Alves decides to stay, Barcelona will sign one more player this summer. If he leaves, they will sign two more players. [md]

No kidding?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Because 50M asking price for Cuadrado is too much, Barcelona will now first focus on trying to sign another centre back this summer. [marca]

Bertus

Cuadrado will this week meet with Fiorentina to discuss future. Barcelona and Man United interested. Barcelona not willing to pay 50M. [cf]

PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) has rejected to join Barcelona on loan. He would only be willing to sign on a permanent deal. [sport]
SPORT :lol: That's not Marquinhos that decides that. Why would Barcelona ask that to Marquinhos directly.

If Dani Alves decides to stay, Barcelona will sign one more player this summer. If he leaves, they will sign two more players. [md]

No kidding?
Sky is blue, water is wet [md]

:pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans