Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I don't mind Van Persie he's got a willingness to shoot and has a killer left foot. Can swing out on the right hand side easier because of this.

He will be far too expensive for someone of his age and who has largely been injury prone in his career.

Comes across as a bit of an arrogant twat as well.

Doubt there is much in it.

LMessi85

Not everyone just checks As or Sport? Dutch resources tell the same. Ofoucrse, all will stay rumours untill we hear that the deal is sealed. I can't imagine that we are getting RVP but who knows. These rumours where here aswell before he went to Man Utd.

DinhoR10

Is he cuptied? Cause if he is its a waste of time having to wait till the summer for a 31 year old? Paying 45 mill? Might as well buy someone younger.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
RVP would be too expensive for his age and he has had injury problems. I don't think the return would come close to equaling his cost.

It depends on his cost though. For around 20M, he'd be worth it. Sure he is UCL tied, but for that money you can get a good 2-3 years from him. He has the technical ability to play for Barca and has a very good shot. Good scorer too.

Don't see it happening though, as ManU would probably want a lot more money to part with him, and I'd still rather maybe invest more and find someone younger and more mobile.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Best player in term of quality in the Premier League. But if I had to choose, I would pick Aguero.

Aguero is very good too, but Suarez is better, IMO. Suarez has transcendent type of talent, he is that technically gifted. If Suarez came to Barca, he could legitimately challenge Messi for scoring, he is that good.

But either would be great, Aguero is not far behind. His chemistry and friendship with Messi is a big bonus.

F

Flavia

Aguero is very good too, but Suarez is better, IMO. Suarez has transcendent type of talent, he is that technically gifted. If Suarez came to Barca, he could legitimately challenge Messi for scoring, he is that good.

But either would be great, Aguero is not far behind. His chemistry and friendship with Messi is a big bonus.

Aguero is not a psycho too, I'd rather have him. Suarez is great, but his temper makes him a time bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans