Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Worth every penny IMO. I'd send both Tello and Montoya + 40M for Suarez. He is extremely talented.

No need to send Montoya anywhere..in a few months he will be able to leave on his own without Barca seeing a single penny.

Aguero is not a psycho too, I'd rather have him. Suarez is great, but his temper makes him a time bomb.

If we couldn't get Thiago Silva because of his salary, no way we could get Kun, especially now that we have Neymar.

khaled_a_d

4-2-3-1 would make Iniesta and Cesc useless... So I can't see it being used in the the near future.

I8&Cesc would probably rotate for second pivot role,can't see it tbh,Argentina barely has any quality in midfield other than Mascherano,we Cesc/Iniesta&Xavi
we will need at list to kick one of them out to make that happen ,that would be huge risk

serghei

I disagree with this. Our other forwards are leaving plenty of scoring opportunities on the field, even with Messi playing. The chances are there, and better scorers would get plenty of goals even if Messi is still the focal point of this team.

More to the point, Messi is very generous with his playmaking. A prolific scorer would be salivating at the prospect of all the scoring chances someone like Messi and Neymar can create for him.

Funny that people talk about bringing a native number 9 or another striker, but the main problem for us is becoming our once golden midfield. Xavi is old, Iniesta is out of form for about a year now, Cesc is played everywere but his natural position, Roberto is not ready and Thiago is at Bayern. It's not like we have 15 clear cut chances per game and we don't score. We do not work hard enough to find spaces and that is our problem. That and our liability on the back four, especially now with Alves (yea, the "bad crosser" Dani Alves) out of the picture. Montoya is a Betis Sevilla/Villareal level player, can't compare him with someone like Dani Alves. Mascherano is goofy and Pique's still not what he once was. M.Bartra is our only CB that's on the money atm and he, unfortunately, doesn't play that much.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't think Zubi would go for a free agent... He would probably think that a free agent is free for a reason and that reason could well might be that he is not good enough :p

You are giving him too much credit. The reality might be that he doesnt know he exists

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Funny that people talk about bringing a native number 9 or another striker, but the main problem for us is becoming our once golden midfield. Xavi is old, Iniesta is out of form for about a year now, Cesc is played everywere but his natural position, Roberto is not ready and Thiago is at Bayern. It's not like we have 15 clear cut chances per game and we don't score. We do not work hard enough to find spaces and that is our problem. That and our liability on the back four, especially now with Alves (yea, the "bad crosser" Dani Alves) out of the picture. Montoya is a Betis Sevilla/Villareal level player, can't compare him with someone like Dani Alves. Mascherano is goofy and Pique's still not what he once was. M.Bartra is our only CB that's on the money atm and he, unfortunately, doesn't play that much.

Yeah well, the issues list is long and daunting.. All that is as true as the need to get better scoring.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Good post, I agree. The midfield is a problem, that's why I have suggested to play the strikers we have centrally instead of bringing somebody in - Pedro could be devastating centrally but I guess we'll never find out because we play Cesc there all the time with very mixed results :shakes head: The positions you've mentioned are imo the most important, getting good backup for Busquets that could also play the Xavi role (and ffs start resting xavi in unimportant games!!!), getting a good backup for Alves because we can clearly see we've lost tons of quality with Montoya playing there, stop clowning around with Masch already etc. We NEED a world class CM/DM, at least 1 world class CB and a backup CB and a RB that is at least as good as Adriano (and of course GK). Masch, Sergio Roberto, Song, JDS, Montoya, Bojan, Tello and Cuenca should be sold without any buy back clauses or other strange deals. We have Deloufe coming through, let's wait and see what he can do...

And Affelay, is he still with us? Sh*t, are we some kind of charity? Just sell the players we never use and never intend to use, we destroy their careers and it's costing us wages and we could get a couple of euros for them (who am I kidding, we won't get a euro for them knowing how we do business).

Last edited:
L

linetty

Agreed with the posts above...

BTW, I think we should transfer Samper to the 1st team in the near future...he's been amazing when he played with the first team.

Anyway, we gotta do at least 2 transfers in the winter... It will end with singing no-one tho...and zubi will say Messi's return is the best transfer!! :angry:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Agreed with the posts above...

BTW, I think we should transfer Samper to the 1st team in the near future...he's been amazing when he played with the first team.

Anyway, we gotta do at least 2 transfers in the winter... It will end with singing no-one tho...and zubi will say Messi's return is the best transfer!! :angry:

Looking forward to Samper in the first team, tbh I don't think he would do worse than Song on DM if he keeps evolving until next summer. Sergio Roberto gets minutes with the first team and IMO Samper should get those minutes, but maybe it's better he plays with the B until next summer so he gets a lot of playing time.

barca1899

Chelsea defender David Luiz (26) wanted to join last summer, Barcelona made bids of 30-35M, but Martino blocked deal when he arrived [sport]

:tata1:

MrKnowitAlll

Chelsea defender David Luiz (26) wanted to join last summer, Barcelona made bids of 30-35M, but Martino blocked deal when he arrived [sport]

:tata1:

before everyone stays to hate on tata... its sport.

and ... Luiz has been shocking this year. Messi and Ronaldo has made more succesful tackles than him. And when Ronaldo is getting more tackles than you... something serouily wrong.

So.. well done Tata. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans