Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

Barca would never bring in Suarez. His out of control temperment rules him out.

No scorer who could lead one of the big leagues in scoring is going to come to Barca anytime soon, because of Messi. So, no Aquero, no Lewandowski. Neymar is willing to be a complementary player to Messi, which is quite rare for a forward with that much talent. But I don't think of Neymar as primarily a scorer, I'd call him a creator.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

No scorer who could lead one of the big leagues in scoring is going to come to Barca anytime soon, because of Messi. So, no Aquero, no Lewandowski. Neymar is willing to be a complementary player to Messi, which is quite rare for a forward with that much talent. But I don't think of Neymar as primarily a scorer, I'd call him a creator.

I disagree with this. Our other forwards are leaving plenty of scoring opportunities on the field, even with Messi playing. The chances are there, and better scorers would get plenty of goals even if Messi is still the focal point of this team.

More to the point, Messi is very generous with his playmaking. A prolific scorer would be salivating at the prospect of all the scoring chances someone like Messi and Neymar can create for him.

Last edited:

mazp

What about Ibra, Villa then ? Both knew this was Messi's team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
With time, Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu would be a world class front three. Or perhaps Neymar-Messi-Reus, according to the recent MD rumors. Also who says Neymar-Messi-Sanchez isn't world class?

Co0ter

With time, Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu would be a world class front three. Or perhaps Neymar-Messi-Reus, according to the recent MD rumors. Also who says Neymar-Messi-Sanchez isn't world class?

Sanchez has improved a bit this season but his finishing and decision making is still very suspect- he is not world-class and will probably never be. Good player, can be exciting too with his new confidence and definitely has the skill to be, but at his age and a few years being stagnate...I don't see it happening.

Reus is a class above Sanchez to me, then again who knows-you could say Sanchez was a better player at Udinese (although he was never a good finisher period). Reus to me just seems stronger- both physically and with his character. Messi is tough as nails for his height; but he'll always be 5'7. For all the skill Neymar has, him and Sanchez just don't have that physical presence in the box.

I said it before; I don't care if Suarez can be a bit crazy at times. To me, he'd be a dream signing and one of the only, if not THE only player I'd offset Messi from CF for. The skill, the workrate, the desire and he delivers- especially in the big games. Neymar-Suarez-Messi thank you very much.

MrKnowitAlll

Sanchez has improved a bit this season but his finishing and decision making is still very suspect- he is not world-class and will probably never be. Good player, can be exciting too with his new confidence and definitely has the skill to be, but at his age and a few years being stagnate...I don't see it happening.

Reus is a class above Sanchez to me, then again who knows-you could say Sanchez was a better player at Udinese (although he was never a good finisher period). Reus to me just seems stronger- both physically and with his character. Messi is tough as nails for his height; but he'll always be 5'7. For all the skill Neymar has, him and Sanchez just don't have that physical presence in the box.

I said it before; I don't care if Suarez can be a bit crazy at times. To me, he'd be a dream signing and one of the only, if not THE only player I'd offset Messi from CF for. The skill, the workrate, the desire and he delivers- especially in the big games. Neymar-Suarez-Messi thank you very much.

60million on a player that is 26 years old , with a massive ego and temperment.

No thanks. I've seem Suarez play , he's amazing but he's not good enough to move Messi. lol . Why would you let Messi play on the wing because of some guy. Messi is clearly better in strike. Why give Mozart a flute when he is much better with a piano.

LM10

4231 could be in the works. Tata has used that two pivot in the midfield more than a couple of times. Drop messi to his argentina role where he is free to roam and the people up front are able to interchange . It would drive the oppenents defense crazy

U get a guy like reus/Suarez and they can play all 4 positions up front

F

Flavia

4231 could be in the works. Tata has used that two pivot in the midfield more than a couple of times. Drop messi to his argentina role where he is free to roam and the people up front are able to interchange . It would drive the oppenents defense crazy

U get a guy like reus/Suarez and they can play all 4 positions up front

4-2-3-1 would make Iniesta and Cesc useless... So I can't see it being used in the the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans