Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In the long run yes, you are right, but currently Pique even in his most slumping form has the experience to off set his clumsy streak and take seniority over Bartra, who while promising, still has a ways to go to be undisputed.

I meant on current form. Pique (in form) - Benatia would be best.

L

linetty

Arsenal centre back Vermaelen is close to joining Barcelona. Deal would already have been done if Man Utd wouldn't have intervened. [catr]

Definitely done.

Alarcón

Imagine if we get Vermaelen, and utd then go on to get Benatia :p
The fact that it was reported by catradio kinda gives me hope, they already said Benatia and Marquinhos were both close to joining Barca at one point so they might be totally clueless

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Fine. Spend the remaining cash on something else. Lock up Reus's signing for next summer. Or I don't know. Spend it on something that'll excite us.

F

Flavia

Not if they want to strengthen other area and why would you want 6 players that can fill in at CB?

The Benatia hype has gone into over load on this site to an insane level.

Wouldn't you sign him for 35m euros?

But Lucho maybe wanted 2 LCB and 2 RCB. That could make the pairings be Pique/Bartra - Mathieu/Vermaelen.

JamDav1982

Fine. Spend the remaining cash on something else. Lock up Reus's signing for next summer. Or I don't know. Spend it on something that'll excite us.

You not excited by Suarez? Or Halilovic? Rakitic? Or seeing how the younger players break into the team this season?

They have shaped the squad well. Some people are just never happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans