Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

it would be an outcast called ''intelligence'' who gets beaten and punched in his face in class because he is no football pundit. He sometimes asks the star-quaterback whose name is Benatia if he could join the ''world-class gang'' but after a heavy punch in his jewels he ends up with the likes of Daniel and Thomas who are outcasts too.

:thumbsup2:

Why would we do that? We have two rounds in La Liga before that, and Benatia would get no preseason with us. The only reason why I think the club are put off by Benatia is because of the African Cup of Nations in 2015.

Eto'o, Yaya, Keita, Song..

i_bleed_blaugrana

I've also read that UTD are pushing to get both Verm and Benatia.

I mean come on, I understand not going after him with the 61 evaluation but it seems like they are willing to cash in now and 35 million for him would be perfect.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know, the strange thing with all this is that they are loading up with CBs. Got Astori and are close to getting Manolas as well. One of Castan or Benatia are gonna leave and it's probably the one who'll fetch the most money so it got to be the latter.

Siberia

I still dont get why we're not linked with benatia. I mean come on LE mustve heard from him since he plays for a team he previously managed. Is it possible that LE doesnt want benatia cause he doesnt want to negotiate with as roma?

DonAK

I've put my trust in Vermaelen to reject us for Man Utd. Cmon Thomas! Don't disappoint us! You rejecting us will prompt us to go for better options.

F

Flavia

I've put my trust in Vermaelen to reject us for Man Utd. Cmon Thomas! Don't disappoint us! You rejecting us will prompt us to go for better options.

Imagine if we get Vermaelen, and utd then go on to get Benatia :p

DonAK

Imagine if we get Vermaelen, and utd then go on to get Benatia :p

I would then give Lucho and everyone else the benefit of doubt and hope Vermaelen does well and support him, but if it turns out to be a wrong decision then the ones in charge gotta answer.

It's strange how it went from Marquinhos for even 40m+ to Vermaelen as a cheap option as Plan B though :lol:

Edit: Looks like some MD journos and Xavi Campos is saying that it's a done deal for 13m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans