Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I would then give Lucho and everyone else the benefit of doubt and hope Vermaelen does well and support him, but if it turns out to be a wrong decision then the ones in charge gotta answer.

It's strange how it went from Marquinhos for even 40m+ to Vermaelen as a cheap option as Plan B though :lol:

Edit: Looks like some MD journos and Xavi Campos is saying that it's a done deal for 13m.

Yeah, seems it's done :shakeshead:

As I've said before, all hell would break loose on this forum.

Let's wait and see now, as if this news is confirmed, no other cb is coming.

Zebulun

If that happens, i'm telling ya he better be the return of baresi because if he only makes one bad mistake. The hate towards him would be worse than alexis +cesc +song+roberto

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This forum will show it's darkest side soon.

EndIsNear1.jpg

Pepe Silvia

We've got to put in a serious bid for Benatia. I don't dislike Verm like many here do but he does have an injury history that can't be ignored. Benatia would complete this transfer window in epic fashion for us. Man having someone solid like that at the back to compliment tS and Pique. Awesome.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For the price is not the worst-worst, though I'd prefer Agger... not much we can do about it now, just hope for the best.

We'd still have a lot of money left over. Let's buy a fifth centerback. Or splash that cash on Reus to wipe away our sorrows.

We've got to put in a serious bid for Benatia. I don't dislike Verm like many here do but he does have an injury history that can't be ignored. Benatia would complete this transfer window in epic fashion for us. Man having someone solid like that at the back to compliment tS and Pique. Awesome.

Bartra-Benatia over Pique-Benatia.

Pepe Silvia

Bartra-Benatia over Pique-Benatia.
In the long run yes, you are right, but currently Pique even in his most slumping form has the experience to off set his clumsy streak and take seniority over Bartra, who while promising, still has a ways to go to be undisputed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans