Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sique Rodriguez of Cadena SER saying that with Vermaelen's signing, Barcelona's transfer window is over.

Zebulun

Saying 'fuckoffzubi' is pathetic.

What opinion is that then?

My displeasure for the sporting director of a Supposed Top Club. fighting for an injured AFC reject while there was/are much better options. I'm not sure if you noticed but all top clubs are strengthening well. look no further than Madrid, Chelsea, Atletico, bayern. We're buying a player we can't fully trust because of his consistent injuries. This is in no way an upgrade. No matter how good a team you have, you always need depth and quality depth. I'm also looking at the situation judging on pique's past/current form which isn't very comforting either. My main point is that Mediocrity has stepped in and i will never accept that for a club with the stature of FCB.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What the hell!?!

Adriano should NEVER, and I mean, NEVER play at centerback for us again. Hell I'd rather play the kids in the Juvenil A and Barca B sides then play Adriano at centerback.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, Vermaelen might still reject the move and want to go to Manchester which he should if he actually want to play regulary.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well, Vermaelen might still reject the move and want to go to Manchester which he should if he actually want to play regulary.

That is possible.

And in the event that that happens who can we still target (names other than Hummels/Benatia please)? Agger?

JamDav1982

My displeasure for the sporting director of a Supposed Top Club. fighting for an injured AFC reject while there was/are much better options. I'm not sure if you noticed but all top clubs are strengthening well. look no further than Madrid, Chelsea, Atletico, bayern. We're buying a player we can't fully trust because of his consistent injuries. This is in no way an upgrade. No matter how good a team you have, you always need depth and quality depth. I'm also looking at the situation judging on pique's past/current form which isn't very comforting either. My main point is that Mediocrity has stepped in and i will never accept that for a club with the stature of FCB.

Vermaelen is not an 'AFC reject'. They want him to sign a new contract and he is refusing.

All the other top clubs are strengthening? So are Barca or have you juts ignored all the signings that have been made and players out on loan added to first team.

Tell me what of the many clubs looking for CBs have been upgrading?

You use the term 'mediocrity' when you dont have a clue what it means. Dont compare everything the club do now to the team at its peak under Pep. The team now is much better than mediocre and have just signed the player that was arguably the best in the world last season.

Plenty of things to be happy about but if all you ever want is a return to the team Pep had and the dominance that team had it wont ever happen. For a number of factors.

L

linetty

Not one of those CBs are world class though.

I honestly would not swap Barcas CBs for that lot.
They are not getting exposed in a bus anyway so it doesn't matter if world class or not.

I would not swap them as well although I'd like to see Kalas in the B team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans