Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Back on the topic of potential fullback signings, I wouldn't mind us spending some money to bring back Bellerin.

As far as fullbacks go since our best option is at the transfer vortex that is Paris Saint Germain, I'd say Riccardo Rodriguez. It be better to try and convert him into a RB.

Helluva lot easier than trying to convert Cuadrado into one...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As far as fullbacks go since our best option is at the transfer vortex that is Paris Saint Germain, I'd say Riccardo Rodriguez. It be better to try and convert him into a RB.

Helluva lot easier than trying to convert Cuadrado into one...
I'd say Ricardo has the physical aspects and skills to fill in at centerback too if we were to play a 3 man defense.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Back on the topic of potential fullback signings, I wouldn't mind us spending some money to bring back Bellerin.

I'm surprising even myself with this, but same here. It's probably nothing more than a fantasy but I'm impressed with his quality on the ball. Montoya has good one touch play and all but Bellerin's maneuvers against Benfica were brilliant.

sabby

Cesc only wanted to go to london, and arsenal didn't want him back. It was chelsea or chelsea, there was nothing to do. No point in keeping a player who wanted to leave, and asked the president to help him leave. so in the end it was the best solution.

You forgot Spurs :pep: On a serious note, our club has always been very kind on players who want to part ways. They could have easily made tens of millions more profits from many sales but they always respect the player's wish. Its not very practical (and I get mad as a fan when good/great players get sold for cheap) but one of the good values of our club.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Late interest from Barcelona may force Man United to increase bid, but Vermaelen's move to United should be complete next week [dailymail]

Zincubus

Banned
...okay tack on a whopping 2 million and you match Mangala's price. Extra 10 and we have Laporte. Instead of playing semantics, see my point: instead of throwing money at stop gaps, just splash for a real CB. It's not that hard, if we can spend 88 on fucking Suarez, we can throw extra money, whether its a fair price or not bc we won't get fair prices for high demand players.

We are settling big time on the CBs we are trying to get and I just don't get it. We are extremely top heavy and I don't get why we are settling for who we are getting. It's like settling for a Volvo when we can easily afford a Lambo.

Suarez practically guarantees an extra 30 goals this season , I can easily see him out-scoring our beloved Messi which will hopefully act as a stimulus for Messi to get his ass in gear :)

Spending big on strikers especially PROVEN scorers has always been the way in football as they ultimately make the biggest difference , goals win games and THEY score them . Simple.

E

El_e8

Sky Sources: Man Utd end interest in Arsenal Thomas Vermaelen after refusing to consider swap deal #SSN

Welcome to Barcelona I guess :angry:

GoobiePls

S♥NE
David Ornstein @bbcsport_david · 6m
#AFC & #FCB agree fee around £15m for Vermaelen. Terms & medical over weekend. #MUFC ended interest after refusing player swap #bbcsportsday

15 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans