Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

I used to spearhead De Sciglio to Barca as well, but at this point I'd rather have Darmian because he'd likely be cheaper and wouldn't come with injury problems. The only thing that worries me is if the Madrid-De Sciglio rumors come true and he shakes off the injuries to become a great player for them. I have no doubt with Milan being in the state they're in that he's likely to leave for somewhere sooner rather than later.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I used to spearhead De Sciglio to Barca as well, but at this point I'd rather have Darmian because he'd likely be cheaper and wouldn't come with injury problems. The only thing that worries me is if the Madrid-De Sciglio rumors come true and he shakes off the injuries to become a great player for them. I have no doubt with Milan being in the state they're in that he's likely to leave for somewhere sooner rather than later.

To be fair, De Sciglio is very unlucky with his injuries. His latest injury is courtesy of Gabriel.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Mestre was asked during yesterday’s media session if the spending is now over, to which he replied, “If [the technical staff] ask, we will look into finding money somewhere. There’s still much to be done before the market closes.”

catalonarca

Manchester United is preparing a bid for the trio Cuadrado-Vidal- Benatia <Sky>

Lets hope they will buy Cuadrado, I really don't think he's the right player for us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Manchester United is preparing a bid for the trio Cuadrado-Vidal- Benatia <Sky>

Lets hope they will buy Cuadrado, I really don't think he's the right player for us.

Dat Serie A trio. :worthy:

In all seriousness, I doubt all three would happen. Maybe 1 of the 3 would go to United. And United should go for Di Maria over Cuadrado.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It was on twitter. Source is Mundo Deportivo though. All it said was that Sanllehi was rumored to be going to Germany. I speculated that it might be for a rightback signing.

Tomchin

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (26), who can leave this summer, could have an offer from Italian club Inter Milan. [el periodico]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans