Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Cuadrado's reaction when asked about Barcelona

Bux86M3CAAE7nZl.png

:pep:

M

Messi+Eto

Apparently in 2012 kyle Walker said Dani Alves is his role model and he watches him daily on YouTube.
:pep:

BTW, I'd absolutely love to have him here. . Packs a hell of a shot on his legs.

M

Messi+Eto

So, Lukasz and Juanfran are both 29. . . Senseless purchases if you ask me. Considering they are fullbacks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A BVB fan telling me that Piszczek don't want to leave and have said(some time back I think) that he is old enough to know that money is not everything. And that his best buddy Kuba is in Dortmund.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Kyle Walker? :lol:

Personally, I'd prefer Danilo from FC Porto. He is the ideal Alves replacement IMO, but he is going to cost a lot since he plays for Porto and is probably owned by some 3rd party shit.

M

Messi+Eto

Kyle Walker? :lol:

Personally, I'd prefer Danilo from FC Porto. He is the ideal Alves replacement IMO, but he is going to cost a lot since he plays for Porto and is probably owned by some 3rd party shit.

I honestly don't think Walker is or will be a bad buy.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
A BVB fan telling me that Piszczek don't want to leave and have said(some time back I think) that he is old enough to know that money is not everything. And that his best buddy Kuba is in Dortmund.

I don't expect a BVB fan to say anything different, to be honest.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Let's compile a list of possible fullback signings so the MD and Sport lurkers get something for their coverpage in a few days.

Rightback
Piszczek
Danilo
Darmian
De Sciglio
Juanfran
Bellerin
Coleman
Zabaleta

Leftback (Shift Adriano to backup RB):
Ricardo Rodriguez

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Let's compile a list of possible fullback signings so the MD and Sport lurkers get something for their coverpage in a few days.

Rightback
Piszczek
Danilo
Darmian
De Sciglio
Juanfran
Bellerin
Coleman

Ricardo Rodriguez

I'd love Zabeleta from City , they have Sagna and Mica Richards for RB so he maybe possible ?!!??

F

Flavia

Rightback
Piszczek
Danilo
Darmian
De Sciglio
Juanfran
Bellerin
Coleman
Zabaleta

Ricardo Rodriguez

If I could choose, I'd take Darmian.