Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah but De Sciglio is always injured

His injuries is a problem as I said, but if he manages to keep himself injury free this season and does well and we need a RB then I think he definitely should be on our shortlist next summer.

psychotsek

pie-update-e1407608983754.jpg

Neymartinez

If Juanfran were a bit younger,I wouldn't mind going for him,although Cholo doesn't seem like he wants to give up on a title challenge by selling any more key players. But just for the sake of it,how much would it take to get him into the Blaugrana jersey?Cholo can't possibly ask 35 million for him.
But,in any case,Darmian would be fanatstic,as would De Sciglio,if he stays injury free.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If Juanfran were a bit younger,I wouldn't mind going for him,although Cholo doesn't seem like he wants to give up on a title challenge by selling any more key players. But just for the sake of it,how much would it take to get him into the Blaugrana jersey?Cholo can't possibly ask 35 million for him.

That's Dortmund's rumored asking price for Pisczek, who I rate more highly than Juanfran.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
lol Juanfran says he wants to retire at Atletico. One of the few players in the team that didn't flirt with various offers from big clubs during this transfer window.

Neymartinez

Man U and AC Milan better hurry up with their offers for Song,although I doubt we'll see him in the Red Devils outfit next season with all the Vidal rumours.On the other hand,it would hurt me to see Song injure De Sciglio in training as he did(according to rumours)Ter Stegen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans