Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçAjax8

Judging by the Cuadrado rumors, I'd say Walkers pace is the actual reason we want him. Seems Lucho wants a real speedster down that right.

Personally I'd like De Sciglio or Darmian to replace Dani for their youth (21 & 24), height, versatility (R/LB, CB) and their ability to go forward and get back to break up attacks. Darmian was amazing for Italy in the WC and his forward runs made it really hard for other teams to get forward themselves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope we don't sign a right fullback. I want Montoya to start and have Alves as cover.

Yes, I believe and have always believed that Montoya has what it takes to succeed here, but if he doesn't(I hope not) or if Alves is shipped off or they are hell bent on getting a RB then I'd want a young player with a fantastic potential to come in, but I'd understand if they'd want someone experienced and proven to utilize Leo and Don's best years now...

Messiesta

All this talk of a RB all of a sudden, why the hell didn't we go after Serge Aurier he was cheap and the best option available, or is it he is to cheap and to young for the sort of player we are after, we like them old, injury prone or overpriced it seems!
Adding to my rant so it turns out We signed Vermaelen with an injury what a surprise cause that's the way he will be for the next few years, waste loads of money on transfer fee loads of money on wages then we will just loan him out for a few seasons until his contract runs out and goes on a free! Barca Classic!

SwiftGuyver

Let's compile a list of possible fullback signings so the MD and Sport lurkers get something for their coverpage in a few days.

Rightback
Piszczek
Danilo
Darmian
De Sciglio
Juanfran
Bellerin
Coleman
Zabaleta

Leftback (Shift Adriano to backup RB):
Ricardo Rodriguez

Cuadrado.

:lucho2:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
and we're going to fight for the UEFA Europa League :lol:

Premier League mediocrity + waka waka and ginger power that's what we need.

That defense is solid plus you left out Alba and Bartra and chose to ignore the overdose of Quality we have ahead of the back 4

L

linetty

Right backs Barcelona have been following for the future: Aurier PSG), Fabian Johnson (Gladbach), Gamboa (West Brom), Darmian (Torino) [md]

Darmian, what a suprise.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I wonder what's going on in your head

giphy.gif

:p

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Right backs Barcelona have been following for the future: Aurier PSG), Fabian Johnson (Gladbach), Gamboa (West Brom), Darmian (Torino) [md]

Darmian, what a suprise.

Hahaha, you've got to love the influence Barcaforum has. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans