Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcar

We're supposedly interested in Douglas Pereira dos Santos from Sao Paulo. Douglas Costa plays for Shakhtar
There is no way that his signing is happening. This guy is awful... And even if they wanted a cheap typical brazilian RB, there is a lot of better players here to try...

Even my friends that support São Paulo says that he is a flop :facepalm::

F

Flavia

It really seems we are buying him.... Why Zubi? Why? What do they see in him?

I haven't seen this rumor anywhere but sport. It wouldn't be the first time brazilian directors lie, saying a big club is interested in their players.

Ritchie

Not another Kerrison!

Barca are short for first team forwards this season behind the main three. Pedro is the only senior backup and he's awful these days, plus Suarez's ban has been upheld. Even Deulo's gone back out on loan now.

Zincubus

Banned
Not another Kerrison!

Barca are short for first team forwards this season behind the main three. Pedro is the only senior backup and he's awful these days, plus Suarez's ban has been upheld. Even Deulo's gone back out on loan now.

Plus we don't know now long it will be before Neymar is allowed to play ....

Galning

I don't believe a single word of those rumours. Txiki was the master of filling his pockets by transferring Brazilian nobodies, we haven't seen it since he left so I don't think it'll happen again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't believe a single word of those rumours. Txiki was the master of filling his pockets by transferring Brazilian nobodies, we haven't seen it since he left so I don't think it'll happen again.

Dont need it when they pocketed the big fish. 40m of that Neymar money with his dad.

Tomchin

"El presidente del Sao Paulo reconoce que negocia con el Barça el traspaso de Douglas. Más información en breve en @sport"

I wonder if they could be negotiating with him for the B-team. I think they already have Godswill and Patri, but I read recently that they had put our new CB Diagne on RB, so maybe they want to reinforce the RB anyway?

Or they're trying to sign him to loan him out to Fiorentina (in the Cuadrado-deal)? If the guy is really as shit as everyone is claiming, it doesn't make sense that we want him to become our new starting RB for next 5+ years.

F

Flavia

"El presidente del Sao Paulo reconoce que negocia con el Barça el traspaso de Douglas. Más información en breve en @sport"

I wonder if they could be negotiating with him for the B-team. I think they already have Godswill and Patri, but I read recently that they had put our new CB Diagne on RB, so maybe they want to reinforce the RB anyway?

Or they're trying to sign him to loan him out to Fiorentina (in the Cuadrado-deal)? If the guy is really as shit as everyone is claiming, it doesn't make sense that we want him to become our new starting RB for next 5+ years.

Only sport reporting that. After their Agger fiasco, I think it's safe to say they know squat. MD is more reliable these days, and there is nothing about douglas from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans