Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sport did say that Xavi was staying though on the same day that MD front cover was "good bye Xavi"

They both are shit, but gets one or two right out of 100 different rumours and stories. A bit like Cristiano's long shots.

F

Flavia

Sport did say that Xavi was staying though on the same day that MD front cover was "good bye Xavi"

He was set to leave. Sport also said he was leaving. I don't remember it well, but when he changed his mind I think both papers reported it. This douglas story seems to have no basis, as he is very bad. I can't imagine what a scout would see in him, no matter how bad the scout could be. It wouldn't be the 1st time players are linked to Barça just to get their value increased.

xxxxxx

Sergi Domínguez @FutbolSergi: Interesting. Cadena COPE also mention Barça have been undergoing talks in the past few days with Marco Reus [also mentioned by MD].

Please.

CatalinR10

Sergi Domínguez @FutbolSergi: Interesting. Cadena COPE also mention Barça have been undergoing talks in the past few days with Marco Reus [also mentioned by MD].

Please.

NUyttbn.gif

KhaledBarca

Please.
So we'll end up playing 3-4-3?

Neymar Reus Suarez
------ Messi ------
Iniesta ------ Rakitic
---- Busquets ------
Mathieu Pique Bartra
---- ter Stegan ----

should be great on FIFA14 lol

signing Reus doesn't make sense, we'll probably sign Cuadrado who'll fit in both 433 as winger and 3-5-2 as a wing back!

Zincubus

Banned

Please.

I'd rather pay €45 million for Reus instead of the €40 million for Cuadrado !!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reus is not leaving Dortmund this summer. He and BVB have probably said that a dozen times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans