Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Reus is not leaving Dortmund this summer. He and BVB have probably said that a dozen times already.

I recall Spurs claiming the same thing about Berbetov just before he turned up at ManU 30 mins before the transfer deadline .... Anything is possible these days to be fair ..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I recall Spurs claiming the same thing about Berbetov just before he turned up at ManU 30 mins before the transfer deadline .... Anything is possible these days to be fair ..

No there is not. Jurgen Klopp and BVB and Marco Reus have said that he will NOT leave Signal Iduna Park this summer and that's it. They said the same about Lewandowski and lived up to their word. They won't lose two core players in one transfer window.

CatalinR10

so....how about buying Reus this summer and loan him back to BVB for 1 year. If Barca is banned to transfer the next summer , Reus can return with no problems.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Forget about Reus. He is impossible, especially this summer.

Watzke just said something to the effect of keeping Reus at all cost and raising his salary etc. Him and Hummels are not for sale, at least not right now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
COPE: Atlético has a deal with Reus. Fee is agreed with Dortmund but there is a disagreement on when part of it will be paid(Spanish) (cope.es)

WTF! This has to be a joke.

DonAK

^ Sport are just saying that someone edited Barcelona in his page after they reported interest from is.

DonAK

Reus is not moving to any team this transfer window. I know that. You can put it in the I told you so thread.

gatsu

Reus to Atletico, and we are recruiting some random joke RB from Sao Paulo as Alves replacement, this has to be a nightmare, someone please wake me up.

JamDav1982

Reus to Atletico, and we are recruiting some random joke RB from Sao Paulo as Alves replacement, this has to be a nightmare, someone please wake me up.

What does Reus to Atletico have to do with Barca 'recruiting some random RB'?

Neither are likely to happen and you are comparing two players for two very different amounts who play two different positions!

PhilS

I think there are 3 more to leave. Song, to be sold or released, he will never again take the field for Barca after what he did in Brazil. Masip, loaned, there is no reason to have 3 keepers. Sergi Roberto, loaned only until Xavi leaves, probably in January. He needs consistent 1st division playing time ASAP, so he can be ready to contribute as soon as Xavi departs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans