Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby

Here's a crazy idea. If Liverpool is interested in Song, why don't we make a swap with Agger. I'm pretty sure there will come a time when 2 of our CBs (probably Pique and Verminator) will be injured and Alba tired/injured as well. So we can use a Mathieu-Agger-Bartra-Alves/Montoya line up. Else, we can also use Bartra/Montoya at RB, Alba/Mathieu at LB and Pique/Agger/Verminator in CB. Dani leaving (this season or next) won't be a problem anymore. :)

And anyway, half the time Verminator will be injured and other half Agger. So together they can be one CB :lol:

ammarfcb

ze special one
vermalean, matieu and agger are all LCBs. besides liverpool don't want song. even if we sell lucas i don't se us signing a midfielder.

F

Flavia

First post on the forums :)

View attachment 6684

If this is true then we really have stopped the chase for Benatia?

Then again the source is the mirror, so to be taken with a pinch of salt..
Welcome :)
Barça were never chasing Benatia.nd his probable destination now seems to be bayern, as javi martinez is out for 6 months.

about Douglas, just learned Andre Cury is also heavily involved. Traffic's owner is a relative of Cury. And cury is a fcb representative here in brazil. He was also involved in the neymar signing. So this deal stinks more and more with every passing day.

L

linetty

Ataide (vice-president Sao Paulo): "We've to wait a little more for Douglas' transfer. Almost done. In 3-4 days everything will be ok." [ge]

:tata:

Egert

Estonian Culé
And I thought it will be a good transfer window....

Ataide (vice-president Sao Paulo): "We've to wait a little more for Douglas' transfer. Almost done. In 3-4 days everything will be ok." [ge]

F

Flavia

Tottenham, Everton and Manchester United on alert as Barcelona make Alex Song available on free loan, according to the telegraph

Or he can be bought for £8m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans