Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The deal on Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24) will be finalized in the coming days. Not yet clear if he'll join now or next year. [sport]

PhilS

I think loaned player can be registered, as they already are Barça players. The ban's reach is just for new buys. And there's still CAS, they might reduce the ban to one window. Fifa was never going to change it, anyway.

Sad to see what this :shit: board have done the our club. Really sad. And still no vote of no confidence...

Isn't the FIFA ban because of transfers that include going all the way back to the prior board? Barca has been ignoring this particular rule pretty much forever. Barca has basically always taken the view that it can bring players from anywhere into La Masia at any age.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Isn't the FIFA ban because of transfers that include going all the way back to the prior board? Barca has been ignoring this particular rule pretty much forever. Barca has basically always taken the view that it can bring players from anywhere into La Masia at any age.

You are correct. It's just that nobody had complained about it until now.

PhilS

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...m-signing-new-players-until-2016-9680640.html

Barcelona transfer ban: Fifa bans Barcelona from signing new players until 2016

So the ban was upheld and we can't sign anyone until January 2016. Are we all set to survive until then?
By position:
Keeper: set, plenty of surplus. But these guys will have to prove this position is not weakened after Valdes.
FB: Without another acquisition this window, having both Alves and Adriano fit and on the team until the end of the ban is essential. Still inadequate?
CB: Better depth now than has been normal for the last few years. But the only one I'm convinced is good enough quality is Mathieu.
DM: set, plenty of surplus.
Midfield: The quality of Iniesta and Rak is one of the team's greatest strengths. Depth is excellent as long as Xavi is around, Rafinha could be a real asset, Sergi needs to show better.
Forward: The Neymar, Messi, Suarez line could certainly prove best in the world. Also have to feel optimistic about the depth from Pedro and Munir.

Zincubus

Banned
Oooo
By position:
Keeper: set, plenty of surplus. But these guys will have to prove this position is not weakened after Valdes.
FB: Without another acquisition this window, having both Alves and Adriano fit and on the team until the end of the ban is essential. Still inadequate?
CB: Better depth now than has been normal for the last few years. But the only one I'm convinced is good enough quality is Mathieu.
DM: set, plenty of surplus.
Midfield: The quality of Iniesta and Rak is one of the team's greatest strengths. Depth is excellent as long as Xavi is around, Rafinha could be a real asset, Sergi needs to show better.
Forward: The Neymar, Messi, Suarez line could certainly prove best in the world. Also have to fOolongoptimistic about the depth from Pedro and Munir.

Yikes Pedro ...... I say we spend big now , whilst we can :)

JamDav1982

Pedro is perfect for depth. About as good as you can hope for.

Totally agree. The stick he gets on here is way over board at times.

He is not a good winger on the touchline but if Monday is anything to go buy the attacking three will be more central and looking for quick passing and movement off the ball.

That will suit Pedro down to the ground. His game is all about hard work, movement and finishing.

malvolio

The way things stand now, we have to consider that the ban lasts 2 years. Clubs do not usually sell their stars during the winter, in the middle of the season. So either we buy now, or we find a loophole to fool the system.

I just hope the appeal at CAS will be positive and we are banned for a single transfer window.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So we are forbidden from registering newly transferred players for two transfer windows correct?

Could we pull a PSG and loan in a player (with a portion of the eventual transfer fee paid as the loan fee) and pay the rest of the fee when the ban is up?

T

TeamPunishment

They need to get Reus, Cuadrado and Benatia now.

----------------------------------------------Ter Stegen(Bravo)
Cuadrado (Alves, Montoya)---Benatia (Bartra, Mascherano)--Pique (Mathieu, Vermalean)--Alba (Adriano)
--------------------------------------------Busquets (Mascherano)
-------------------------------Rakitic (Xavi, Roberto)------Iniesta (Rafinha)
Suarez (Cuadrado, Pedro)------Messi (Munir)---------Neymar(Reus, Rafinha)

puyolman

How would this affect any off our youth as mentionned here earlier ?
Any new young players signed incorrect we can now ask FIFA approval for each of those allowing them to sign for us now ?
Also Deulofeu should be able to come back as currently we seem to want to buy more 'big names' and loan them back to their clubs for 1 year.

How does it also work actually with signing those young players ?
I thought any players under 18 could not have a prof contract until tthe age of 18.
Then how are we signing them ?
Aren't they in a way choosing themselves to change clubs and come to barca ?

Aside from that, why did we not just get FIFA approval ? Were we not aware of this ?
Seems like nothing really special had to happen, just making them aware and simply as that they would approve as they know barca is not a place where they would suffer from being forced into child labour ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
While I had a post in the 'Told you so thread' and want an appeal to be successful so I get a second entry to HOF instead of one to HOS :iniesta:, I do think an appeal will be unsuccessful. At most the players will be allowed to play.

What are they gonna say? 'We are Barcelona, a big club so we deserve better and should be treated differentially! PS: We treat the kids very well'.

Not gonna work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans