Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117 · 1h
Reus has been Barcelona's main interest for a while. It's fairly know he's agreed terms with the club since March/April

Saw this. Is he reliable?

AFAIK he is not reliable.

L

linetty

Reus has been Barcelona's main interest for a while. It's fairly know he's agreed terms with the club since March/April

It's nothing new. We had a deal with Reus but chose Suarez in the end.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I thought that FIFA rejected the idea it could be rectified by taking their parents to the country and that was part of the charges made against Barca.

It was not that easy to get round.

Most likely the club would have had to get rid of the players that FIFA were investigating.

I think it was possible, but you might be right.

No. Basically saying what MD have been for a year.

JamDav1982

I think it was possible, but you might be right.

No. Basically saying what MD have been for a year.

They coudlnt have got round it by bringing their parents across. Part of the ban on Barca was that these players had parents brought across for football reasons which is against the rules.

Other than getting rid of the players concerned I dont see what they could have done to keep FIFA happy.

Trafalgar

The don is 30 fucking years old :( and dont forget that if we want to win all the trophies we need `rotation players` like Reus.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reus won't agree to be a rotation player and he's better further advanced on the pitch. And The Don is still going strong.

L

linetty

The Don is not really showing any signs of declining and we can't keep on the galactico mode for long... Rafinha is going to take over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans