Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Interesting ....

@barcastuff: Aidar (president Sao Paulo): "I never said Douglas deal is done. Not the transfer, not the loan. Everything is speculation." [espn]

F

Flavia

Transfer of Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado is difficult. Asking price was 50M and won't be lowered now Barcelona face transfer ban. [md]

Expected. Somehow I don't think he'll leave fiorentina this summer.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I dont know about Koke ... He seems so overrated to me, why not Guarin ...

Fred-sanford-heart-attack-o.gif

Roberto is better than Guarin.

Co0ter

Transfer of Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado is difficult. Asking price was 50M and won't be lowered now Barcelona face transfer ban. [md]

Expected. Somehow I don't think he'll leave fiorentina this summer.

Agreed, Fiorentina are ruining a great opportunity to sell him. No one, and I mean no one, will pay 50 million Euros for him. PSG and Monaco aren't interested, Manchester United wont pay that and pretty much every other team that COULD afford him don't want him.

If they were smart, which they probably aren't, they'd list us a reasonable but beneficial fee for them at 32-35 million euros and run with it. In the end, he's not even worth that much either.

Jadentheman

Agreed, Fiorentina are ruining a great opportunity to sell him. No one, and I mean no one, will pay 50 million Euros for him. PSG and Monaco aren't interested, Manchester United wont pay that and pretty much every other team that COULD afford him don't want him.

If they were smart, which they probably aren't, they'd list us a reasonable but beneficial fee for them at 32-35 million euros and run with it. In the end, he's not even worth that much either.

Dat World Cup performance tax

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
SPORT saying Douglas deal will be announced after the Elche game and he will travel to BCN next week.

L

linetty

Fiorentina don't rule out selling Juan Cuadrado this summer, although they want at least 40M. Barcelona and Man United could make bid. [cf]

Come on, do it!!

Professor Chaos

If they wanted to Cuadrado would be already our player. They won't buy anyone except Douglas this year. I hope it will be the last players signed by this management.

Zincubus

Banned
If they wanted to Cuadrado would be already our player. They won't buy anyone except Douglas this year. I hope it will be the last players signed by this management.

Guess not ..
@barcastuff: Luis Enrique: "We have done great signings so far, but we keep on monitoring the transfer market and can still strengthen the squad."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans