Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arda Turan would've been a great depth signing ;)

Rocking the beard as well which should be the reason alone to sign him. :pep:

BvoxC2JCYAAdqAO.jpg:large

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Still sold them for the buyout. I think it's safe to assume that if we want an Atletico player, we need to pay the buyout.

Considering that we are direct rivals, I think it's safe to assume that they would force the player to pay his own buyout. Either that, or we'd need to pay a bit more than the buyout.

Zincubus

Banned
This has probably been mentioned already but I've seen elsewhere that we've supposedly offered 60 million for De Maria but were turned down flat .....if true , it shows that we have money available and we're anxious to part with it while we still can ...

F

Flavia

Don't see any wrong in having a "galacticos"
as long as everyone knows when to forget about being the most handsome or well dressed when its time to work. The continuity of our humble respectful culture must be stresesed also. Funny thing is we have had our very own galacticos for a long time now. No need taking the pretentious moral high road. Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Pique, Cesc, Neymar, Busi all in one team. . . Galacticos? No?

No, not even close. Except for Neymar and Cesc, all the rest are home grown, and Pique cost only 4m to get back. It's not about "moral high road" either, but buying unnecessary players just for the sake of it, as rm usually do.

Tomchin

This has probably been mentioned already but I've seen elsewhere that we've supposedly offered 60 million for De Maria but were turned down flat .....if true , it shows that we have money available and we're anxious to part with it while we still can ...
BS rumour, if I read it correctly it was the infamous Gallardo who invented that rumour.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona will make final attempt to sign Koke. They will sound out Atletico and player and make bid if both are open to transfer. [sport]

Also rumor about Di Maria, but Real won't sell him to us anyway. What do you guys think, will Koke or Di Maria happen?

F

Flavia

Barcelona will make final attempt to sign Koke. They will sound out Atletico and player and make bid if both are open to transfer. [sport]

Also rumor about Di Maria, but Real won't sell him to us anyway. What do you guys think, will Koke or Di Maria happen?

No, neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans