Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

The question is, do we need a forward in next week?

We can't sign one next year so have we got enough now till 2016? We know Messi, Neymar and Suarez are the main three but have we got enough depth? Wanted Pedro sold over Alexis and Rafinha is more of a midfielder. That only leaves Munir who is a good option but still very young and inexperienced to be starting regularly, you'd rather phase him in.

I don't think there's enough there to be able to rotate Messi, Neymar and Suarez over the next season and a half. When two of the main three aren't playing we will look short.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, we're stacked upfront. Messi, Pedro, Suarez, Neymar, Rafinha, Munir, Halilovic, Sandro. Few more from B team. And don't forget Tello and Deu on loan too.
We're only missing a rb because Dani's contract is running out and we don't know if he'll use his 1 more year option.

Ritchie

Man, we're stacked upfront. Messi, Pedro, Suarez, Neymar, Rafinha, Munir, Halilovic, Sandro. Few more from B team. And don't forget Tello and Deu on loan too.
We're only missing a rb because Dani's contract is running out and we don't know if he'll use his 1 more year option.

We're stacked for the future but do we have enough for the next 18 months? Are Pedro, Munir and Rafinha enough to rotate and cover for the main three? We'd need Pedro back to his best if it is.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

I have a solution, just play Pedro at RB - I'm sure he will be better defensively than Cuadrado :lol:

L

linetty

Luis Enrique is having lunch with Barcelona officials. It is expected they will discuss the final week of the transfer window. [onda cero]

L

linetty

Why can't we play Masch at RB , he's probably better than Alves anyway ....
Have you watched yesterdays game? Because it was the old Alves returning right there. Brilliant performance although Elche were not very demanding defensively.

I'd like to see Pedro at RB to be honest. He's recently only doing the defensive job anyway...

Have you watched yesterdays game? Because it was the old Alves returning right there. Brilliant performance although Elche were not very demanding defensively.

I'd like to see Pedro at RB to be honest. He's recently only doing the defensive job anyway...

One good game doesn't mean the old Alves is back. Especially considering the opposition.

I

instinct

Barto just joked about inviting Reus to lunch

http://dai.ly/x24j2m2

Joke-Goes-Over-Your-Head-Star-Trek-Gif.gif

I

instinct

Can't watch the vid here at work, but in which context did Bartomeu joke about inviting Reus to dinner?

They had a meal together and Bartomeu said to Lucho ''I'll invite Reus too'' and then they laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans