Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

Not really sure about Cuadrado, great energy and stamina but really a below average defender. Alba gives us the exact same thing on the left side, but he actually defends decently. I wouldn't say Cuadrado is that much better of a finisher either, his goal scoring record isn't amazing and I wouldn't say his finishing is anywhere near clinical.

Mathieu (who honestly has the potential to be huge for us for a few seasons), Vermaelen (still very suspect), Bartra, Masch (who doesn't seem to be going anywhere other than defense) and Pique are all CB's. I have to admit Alves did look great yesterday all around but who knows how long that will last, how long will he stay hungry? Cuadrado isn't a good defender or finisher, he's just energy. He's a less polished version of Alves with much more to prove. Worth the money...nah.

While Reus is fantastic and an instant positive to the team. It's almost impossible to fit him into the team now though with Suarez- Reus would be another luxury signing (doesn't mean I wouldn't be crazy excited to see him at Barca).

Munir impressed me, he really does look promising. I saw some good things from Deulefeu, Traore etc but nothing that made me see something truely "special". Great for depth, only 18 years old too.

SeloBarca

Man, we're stacked upfront. Messi, Pedro, Suarez, Neymar, Rafinha, Munir, Halilovic, Sandro. Few more from B team. And don't forget Tello and Deu on loan too.
We're only missing a rb because Dani's contract is running out and we don't know if he'll use his 1 more year option.

Agree. Messi, Pedro, Suarez, Neymar, Rafinha, Munir, Halilovic, Sandro, Adama etc.
I would rather give the B team players a chance (just look at Munir) then waste money on Reus or Cuadrado, only to be benched when Suarez gets back.
Cuadrado and Reus are not benchwarmers, and none of them can play RB.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona officials are travelling to Brazil. They want to close the deal on the transfer of Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24) tomorrow [md]
Barcelona will discuss with Douglas' representatives if he will stay at the club this season or join another club on loan. [md]

A lot of Douglas rumors after the meeting.

L

linetty

Douglas will be Keirrison/Henrique 2.0 if we get him.
Worth the gamble. 6M is nothing and he can turn out to be another Alves.

Not the wisest of moves from the board, but they actually scouted him out. Cuadrado is too expensive + not even an actual defender and I cant think of any better options.

spark

Worth the gamble. 6M is nothing and he can turn out to be another Alves.

Not the wisest of moves from the board, but they actually scouted him out. Cuadrado is too expensive + not even an actual defender and I cant think of any better options.

Based on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans