Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

I still think that we should have bought another CM. We have no one who comes close to Rakitic and Iniesta as Lucho seems to prefer Rafinha in attack.

Trickykid

I still think that we should have bought another CM. We have no one who comes close to Rakitic and Iniesta as Lucho seems to prefer Rafinha in attack.
Lucho playing Rafinha in attack is because of injuries and bans in attack. I'm fairly certain that Rafinha would slide into midfield, should either Rakitic or Iniesta be unavailable. Add to that Xavi, and further down the ladder, Sergi Roberto, and I think we're well set. Replacing Busi will always be a problem, regardless of signings, and that's really the sole fear I have; Busi suffering a long term injury.

Zincubus

Banned
Barcelona have not yet decided they won't sign any more players this summer. They keep on monitoring the market. [el pais]

It is safe to conclude that our transfer window is officially over. Nothing will happen in a matter of three days.

Ya think ??

I'd expect big signings from Barca but also Real Madrid , ManU , Chelsea and Arsenal plus others in the next few FRANTIC days , in our case the next window will be 18 months away and that will be the. January 2016 one with probably poor pickings available

F

Flavia

Ya think ??

I'd expect big signings from Barca but also Real Madrid , ManU , Chelsea and Arsenal plus others in the next few FRANTIC days , in our case the next window will be 18 months away and that will be the. January 2016 one with probably poor pickings available

Those other teams might sign, but I doubt Barça will get anyone else.

Tbh, even if the transfer ban is lifted, I don't see us doing much next summer (except maybe buying yet another forward). Though I want us to reinforce the RB position and take another look at the CB position as well. Reinforce the CM position as well, if Xavi leaves.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Zubizarreta (sports director): "It's true there's a lot of market movement and unexpected transfers between top clubs. So you never know..."

Sid90

No more players needed IMO, develop Samper, Halilovic, Munir and bring in Deulofeu in the next transfer window. Denis Suarez will most probably replace Iniesta in a two to three year time frame. Once the transfer ban ends try to replace Dani (not possible) if Douglas is not up to the mark.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Zubizarreta (sports director): "Now we'll present Douglas and we'll see what we can do. Here (Monaco) many deals are finalized..." [canal+]

Zubi gives us hints that they are still signing players. Something is happening, I can smell it. But I still doubt we are going to sign someone.

Barcilliant

There might be ONE more signing but I doubt it. Anyway except for Douglas (and I've never seen him play) all our transfers have been pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans