Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i know a couple of SPFC fans and they had a good laugh when they heard barcelona were interested in douglas. they thought the editor got the name wrong and it was supposed to be Caio.

they'll rather have a player that can't play RB play RB instead of having douglas at RB :lol:
\

:lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Zubizarreta (director): "Why Douglas? We wanted to strengthen that position, also because of transfer ban, and to give coach more options."

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Transfer window now closed for Barcelona? Until midnight of the last day, we don't rule out anything" [rac1]

I

instinct

Mestre (sports vice president): "Squad is final now? I think so, yes, we can say we have our final squad." [rac1]

Sorry guys

Alarcón

Piszczek, Zabaleta, Aurier, Darmian and Cuadrado are all way better than Douglas. I don't know much about the others, but they'd have to be really shitty to not be better than Douglas.

Piszczek has been absolute and utter shit since his injury. Zabaleta is in no way good enough for Barca, especially in offense. Darmian maybe 5% on this forum have ever seen him play and I doubt very much that he is offensive enough for Lucho's requirements.

Trickykid

Reus is a pipe dream. A silly one at that...

The only position that needs reinforcements is RB - which is a nobrainer of course - but as we all know, that won't happen now that Douglas has arrived. Other than that, we're stacked in each and every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans