Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Are barcelona fans happy with their transfers? (Taking into consideration the ban)

Very happy. If you had offered me what we have at the start of the window I would have taken it. Only slight disappointment is Douglas but who knows what will happen with him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
IN Official transfer fees (M€): Ter Stegen 12+0.75M, Rakitic 18+3M, Bravo 12M, Mathieu 20M, Vermaelen 10+5+3.5M, Suarez 81.25M, Douglas 4+1.5M

BwhWIG-IcAAQnoP.jpg

OUT Official transfer fees (M€): Cesc 33+3M, Dos Santos 1.5+0.5M, Bojan 1.8M, Alexis 42.5M

BwhWfa2IgAARgpd.jpg

Overall

BwhTs78IIAAxCHL.png

Final Squad

BwhWYt7IMAAmKPZ.png

Last edited:

Gaudi

Zubi was asked about benatia:

Zubizarreta: "Benatia? We chose to sign Mathieu and Vermaelen. Every team has their own needs. We needed left-footed, versatile players

khaled_a_d

CAS won't reduce punishment. Barca is guilty as much as can be. Their only way of defence was that La Masia is good for children. Nobody tried to convince FIFA that laws weren't broken.

Their argument has been about the kind of punishment,not about the fact that we deserve to be punished
Best case scenario it will be one transfer window ,but I agree that most likely won't be reduced

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona rejected yesterday an offer from the representatives of Inter midfielder Fredy Guarin (28) to sign the Colombian player. [md]

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The final layout

BwhhbadCcAAfTWi.png

This concludes our transfers until 2016 lol. So much for 120M budget.

I actually think Zubizaretta did pretty well. Barca fans should be fairly content with their chosen club's transfer activities. At least, most of the transfers made sense unlike Real's and some are even absolute star signings (Suarez and more or less Rakitic).
Who cares about 120M, 100, 90 or 70M€ in transfer fees. Also there are probably some sign on fees to be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans