Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

So Robben is 30 rather than 35 !

Apologies , i saw somewhere that he was 35 .... it also said he was timed as the fastest player at the World Cup ... wonder if that was also incorrect as well ??

I also remember seeing that he was the fastest, but I don't remember the source or accuracy of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Robben is 30 rather than 35 !

Apologies , i saw somewhere that he was 35 .... it also said he was timed as the fastest player at the World Cup ... wonder if that was also incorrect as well ??

I think you're right about that. I can remember reading it myself.

NeyMesSis

I have a question and I dont know in witch thread I should aks..

I'll go to Barcelona the 29th september - 4th of october and I really would like to go to a training and watch it. Do you know if they train sometimes in front of the fans and when?
I would be very pleased if someone could answer :D thank you

Galning

I have a question and I dont know in witch thread I should aks..

I'll go to Barcelona the 29th september - 4th of october and I really would like to go to a training and watch it. Do you know if they train sometimes in front of the fans and when?
I would be very pleased if someone could answer :D thank you

They never have open trainings bar one at the end of the season.

Zincubus

Banned
I saw somewhere that a certain ex Real Madrid / ManU player .. 35 year old defender / LB was at today's training ??

Out of contract apparently ... surely not !?!?

Gabriel Heinze

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I saw somewhere that a certain ex Real Madrid / ManU player .. 35 year old defender / LB was at today's training ??

Out of contract apparently ... surely not !?!?

Gabriel Heinze

Yes, he was in town so visited the training.

BwzMbT8IQAIhQ1b.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans