Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ter Stegen over Navas.
Mandzukic over Negredo.
And probably someone over Deulofeu as he behaves now.

But they considered only big transfers obviously. Rayo, Depor, Eibar, Vigo etc. made good loan deals or free transfers that will really help them and secure the league for some of the clubs.

Alarcón

Best transfer XI of the summer according to MARCA readers:

Bw4AMTfCEAE-xBC.jpg:large

how is this even an acceptable formation

Neeraj

Siqueira? I've seen Atleticos 2 games, he looks a real weak link to me. They rebuild every year after selling their stars, it's what they do, and this year, with Mandzukic coming in I think they have got a very similar player to Costa, and Greizman is a good addition. However, IMO, last season, Felipe Luis was the best LB in the world hands down. I don't think any player came even close. So I think that's one position they have surely been weakened in, especially because his replacement doesn't even seem very good.

Mathieu as one of the best transfers for CB? Highly doubt that. Good signing for us, but I am almost certain some of the smaller clubs would have gotten a good solid CB for peanuts (who will probably go to a big club for money next season) but I wouldn't expect readers of some tabloid (or newspaper, wtv it is) to know of the smaller transfers..

Deulo in midfield too seems, meh. I would have had Granero in midfield. I didn't rate him in Madrid, but I think Sociedad have gotten a decent player at a bargain. I watched Sociedad's games so far, and he has been someone who stood out for me, fits into their system well.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enrique rejected signing Kroos, who had approval of club. Preferred Rakitic, second high-profile signing would block youngsters. [ara]

impeh

Hi, its me..
Benatia (Bayern): "Man City and Chelsea also wanted to sign me this summer. And there were also enquiries from Barça and Madrid." [kicker]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans