Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Those are all part of "best transfer".

They are secondary criteria. You nab the best talent available, you had the best transfer.

If Messi were sold next year for €150M, he would neither be the best bargain, the best fit nor the best value, yet he'd instantly be the best transfer of the summer because whoever is getting him is getting the best player in the world.

They are secondary criteria. You nab the best talent available, you had the best transfer.

If Messi were sold next year for €150M, he would neither be the best bargain, the best fit nor the best value, yet he'd instantly be the best transfer of the summer because whoever is getting him is getting the best player in the world.

Actually, he would be the best bargain and best value. At least in my eyes. 150m in this market is ridiculously cheap for Messi.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Messi who still technically hasn't entered his physical prime (28) for 150 mill is waaaaay too cheap, i think his buyout is about right though, 250 mill for arguably the greatest player of all time ability wise.

FinBarcelonafan

Messi who still technically hasn't entered his physical prime (28) for 150 mill is waaaaay too cheap, i think his buyout is about right though, 250 mill for arguably the greatest player of all time ability wise.

Physical prime 28 years old? Really, is it really that old for football player? I mean, especially strikers seems to produce the most when they are younger, no?

Zincubus

Banned
Md compiled a list of all the cbs linked to Barça on the last 2 years. 24 names, and not one signed :p

jggz05.jpg

Hey , 12 months later we have TWO off the list :)

( Liverpool got two of the others as well ...)

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Physical prime 28 years old? Really, is it really that old for football player? I mean, especially strikers seems to produce the most when they are younger, no?

I'd say that Robben was the best player at the World Cup and he's 35 , I believe .
He was also rated the FASTEST as well , which makes Rooney's sudden lack of pace puzzling .

Zincubus

Banned
So Robben is 30 rather than 35 !

Apologies , i saw somewhere that he was 35 .... it also said he was timed as the fastest player at the World Cup ... wonder if that was also incorrect as well ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans