Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

Gündogan was only 23 before he got injured. He is not constantly injured, just had this one major injury. When I look at how Xavi progressed towards his 30s, I have no doubt Gündogan will be even better than he was before his injury.

Autumn

Since joining Dortmund in 2011, Gündoğan has played in 62 games. During this time he missed 102 games due to injury.

That's not a completely fair summary because it lacks the context of a single injury being the major contribution to those days missed. But certainly you can see why some may be concerned. Especially with the Vermaelen situation we have currently.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It was 1 back injury. He thought he could recover without surgery, but that wasn't the case. Hence the 1 year layoff.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
According to sources close to CAS, decision on transfer ban will be made next week. Barcelona not hopeful that CAS will go against Fifa [md]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Koke Verrati Samper Halilovic and Rafinha. Just too good. First buy verrati then koke one year later and one right back is a must. One CB will help but after we buy one mid and a right back.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Leo_Messi

We need to thank our hugely incompetent leadership for ruining the club despite Laporta leaving the club in a very favorable position for his successor.

Basically the only thing worth of note in terms of actual triumphs that this current leadership can "boost" about is the La Liga title that the team won during the 2012-2013 season. The success in the 2010-2011 season was the work and legacy of Laporta and his team.

I am shocked about how much they have ruined this club and how pathetic they have been on the transfer market. Our main rival, Real Madrid, has been far, far better on this front for years and it shows now.

Its mind-blowing that the club did not pursue neither Isco nor Kroos while we needed both.

Their best gift is FIFA's upcoming transfer ban that could possibly have fatal consequences for our immediate future.

In short "job" well done. Florentino is probably laughing all the way back to the trophy cabinet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans