Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

I can see the ban prohibiting the Masia kids (Lee, Ayoub, etc.) from playing being overturned.

That would be huge surprise more than the transfer ban being lift ,all this dilemma is due to the fact that they are playing with the club so they let them continue playing with us against the rules while punishing us for doing that at same time?can't see it
And please nobody says it is punishment for those kids,they are supposed to be playing in their home country beside their parents (according to FIFA) so banning them from playing with us isn't a punishment rather than fighting against Child labour and they will be free to move ,again according to FIFA rules .which honestly is correct in 99% of situations tbh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That would be huge surprise more than the transfer ban being lift ,all this dilemma is due to the fact that they are playing with the club so they let them continue playing with us against the rules while punishing us for doing that at same time?can't see it
And please nobody says it is punishment for those kids,they are supposed to be playing in their home country beside their parents (according to FIFA) so banning them from playing with us isn't a punishment rather than fighting against Child labour and they will be free to move ,again according to FIFA rules .which honestly is correct in 99% of situations tbh

The problem is that even if these things are fixed, we'll still have the transfer ban. If CAS puts forward a condition that we need to abide by the rules and that the players will be allowed to play if everything is in order then I think the club will or atleast hope they'll sort something out.

khaled_a_d

The problem is that even if these things are fixed, we'll still have the transfer ban. If CAS puts forward a condition that we need to abide by the rules and that the players will be allowed to play if everything is in order then I think the club will or atleast hope they'll sort something out.

FIFA asked us to fix the situation of the kids anyway
but I don't understand the specific details of the situation
]It seems that we need this kid parents to be living here with their kids ,right?why some of them aren't here is beyond me
Also their was second group of kids banned couple of months ago and if I understands correctly they are actually living in Spain as there parents are immigrants or Refugee,those could be allowed to play.but that can come from FIFA anyway

L

linetty

According to CAS it's unlikely they'll announce a decision on ban this week. They asked Barcelona for more information yesterday. [cope]

khaled_a_d

does this mean we'll get the innocent until guilty CAS pass for the winter window?

We can ask for that but I doubt board are even interested in winter signing which why we would probably prefer not to ask for that
In addition if the final decision reduced it to one transfer window ban(even if unlikely) it is better to be the winter window

Egert

Estonian Culé
After transfer of Douglas, and Henrique/Keirrison before, Barcelona won't sign any longer South American youngsters. Focus on Europe. [md] :zubi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans