Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Since I'm such a clairvoyant, I can confirm that CAS has ratified the transfer ban. I advice you'all to disconnect, and proceed with your year-end celebrations in peace. On that note, Happy new year! :suarez:
Sweet, the board will have plenty of time to make some new year's resolutions :pep:

I still hope the ban will be reduced tho

Icarium

Lifestealer
I dont want the ban to get reduced. Why waste another 80M. This board will make stupid signings anyway. If we allow then they will try for hazard or reus instead of signing players we need. We mocked real's galactico program, lately i am feeling we are doing the same thing now. That is why it is for the best if the ban stays put. But our RB problem will become too big if we let Montoya leave.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The funniest thing will be if the transfer ban gets reduced but the club says that they won't buy anyone because they don't have money anymore:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dont want the ban to get reduced. Why waste another 80M. This board will make stupid signings anyway. If we allow then they will try for hazard or reus instead of signing players we need. We mocked real's galactico program, lately i am feeling we are doing the same thing now. That is why it is for the best if the ban stays put. But our RB problem will become too big if we let Montoya leave.

I want the ban to be reduced to one window so the election campaign to kick out these guys can start.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well.....

It looks like CAS already are ready to post the decision on their website today :lol: :lol:

Checked myself and it's indeed coming up.

B6D17U1CIAAYo7H.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans