Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Bartomeu after selling Montoya for 5M: Selling a player that isn't even on the bench for 5M is great business.

This is Thiago's transfer 1.2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Would give him away for free if it meant we could get Pogba from them at some point in the future.

L

linetty

Lol, MD says that if the CAS appeal fails; Adama, Samper, Halilovic, Denis and Deulofeu will join the first team.

hardyboy

FC Barcelona have received a fax from CAS informing the club that the decision on FIFA's transfer ban will be announced tomorrow. [RAC 1]

Galning

Lol, MD says that if the CAS appeal fails; Adama, Samper, Halilovic, Denis and Deulofeu will join the first team.

Great journalism by MD since all of these guys have a clause that says they HAVE to join the first team next season except for Deulofeu who already is.

zanela

Since I'm such a clairvoyant, I can confirm that CAS has ratified the transfer ban. I advice you'all to disconnect, and proceed with your year-end celebrations in peace. On that note, Happy new year! :suarez:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Wouldn't it be cool to pick up Reus and then play a 4-2-2-2 with messi and suarez up front, with messi dropping back when needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans