Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Juventus are willing to include buyback option in deal on Martin Montoya (23) or to give Barcelona first option on a Juventus player [sport]

First option on Pogba :party1:
This wouldn't make much sense. Somebody is probably gonna grab him this upcoming summer and our first option would be useless because of the sanction.

khaled_a_d

This wouldn't make much sense. Somebody is probably gonna grab him this upcoming summer and our first option would be useless because of the sanction.

Even if this isn't the case ,1st option is worthless .when has anyone ever get benefitted from it?

Galning

Pogba is the last player we need anyway. Can't believe some people still want to sign him for this current Barça team.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pogba is the last player we need anyway. Can't believe some people still want to sign him for this current Barça team.
He's the player out there that we need the most, no bias. He's just what we're looking for if we want to try rebuilding our midfield.

L

linetty

ThwiX :lol: Have you always been that obsessed with Pogba? I remember you were a different man before.

khaled_a_d

They wouldn't give us a first option on Pogba.

Why not,it means absolutely nothing for them.it is just if the reached an agreement with another club they give us a chance to match the offer.
I mean has it ever happened that a club benefited from 1st option

F

Flavia

New rumor from sport, saying Denis will be back next season, with Samper going to sevilla,to replace him.

Kasperroed

New rumor from sport, saying Denis will be back next season, with Samper going to sevilla,to replace him.

That would make sense to both clubs, but i think Samper should stay he. I really like that guy! However, we will probably need Denis more, if Samper is "only" going to be a pivot.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Juventus are willing to pay 4-5M for Barcelona right back Martin Montoya (23). Maximum 6-7M. His buyout fee is 20M. [tuttojuve]

Are you fkin kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans