Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
meltdown as usual,

if busi and iniesta regain form, we have the best midfield + best attaack in the world.
pique masch vermaelen mathie alba alves adriano isnt bad either,
if we can gain form, we can beat everyone

If i can become Barca president we can win the treble.....

Chainsaw

Killahead
Gianluca di Marzio reveals that Barcelona wanted Lavezzi which could be one of the reasons the striker stayed in Paris instead of joining his teammates in Marrakech. Di Marzio reports that Lionel Messi wanted his friend at Barca and that Lavezzi’s behaviour had created a situation where Barca could sign the player! lel

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Gianluca di Marzio reveals that Barcelona wanted Lavezzi which could be one of the reasons the striker stayed in Paris instead of joining his teammates in Marrakech. Di Marzio reports that Lionel Messi wanted his friend at Barca and that Lavezzi’s behaviour had created a situation where Barca could sign the player! lel

Maybe we should be grateful for the transfer ban so Zubi can't mess up our squad even more.

L

linetty

I just looked up an article on MD and it says the thing with banned youth players is not a lost case. FIFA is yet to have a say on that matter. Although Takefusa Kuba is leaving 99% but Seung Woo Lee is staying.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I just looked up an article on MD and it says the thing with banned youth players is not a lost case. FIFA is yet to have a say on that matter. Although Takefusa Kuba is leaving 99% but Seung Woo Lee is staying.

I heard that the matter of the kids being banned was not part of FIFA's initial decision on banning us from transfers and our subsequent appeal to CAS.

The kids might be allowed to play despite all this.

L

linetty

I heard that the matter of the kids being banned was not part of FIFA's initial decision on banning us from transfers and our subsequent appeal to CAS.

The kids might be allowed to play despite all this.
Yeah, that's what I just said :D

Would be great

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If its true then fantastic. Don't care that this board isn't allowed to waste more money. Just want the kids to be able to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans