Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Montoya, Mathieu, Vermaelen, Rakitic, Rafinha, Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu, Affelay, Song.
Woulda sold them all and REALLY rebuild the team with better quality player instead of stacking them up then loaning them out.
Halilovich, Samper and Adama should be given a chance. Masch should be DM, not CB, and Bartra should be starter CB.
But now we cant do anything until 2016..

Alik

Alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Montoya, Mathieu, Vermaelen, Rakitic, Rafinha, Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu, Affelay, Song.
Woulda sold them all and REALLY rebuild the team with better quality player instead of stacking them up then loaning them out.
Halilovich, Samper and Adama should be given a chance. Masch should be DM, not CB, and Bartra should be starter CB.
But now we cant do anything until 2016..

Hindsight. Now you say you wished we had sold Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu and Rafinha, whilst giving chances to Halilovic, Samper, and Adama?

You wished we had sold youth players to replace them with more youth players?

khaled_a_d

No need to sell Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Sandro and Deulofeu.

Iniesta has to go ,I don't remember last time one of the club legends became a bench player and Iniesta right now is not Barca starting material .
More Important the team won't change tactically with him starting .midfield control the rhythm and tactics of the team .if we still have same 3 midfield players we had 5 years ago we can't hope for serious change of tactics or the team evolving
Obviously with a ban we don't have such leverage to sell all those players

klc123

all we need just new tactic.... current tactic has no plan b...

Why is all people talk about "plan B"? This is football, not unprotected sex. I think we have the quality of players going forwards, we just need stability at defence. People have unrealistic expectations if they expect us to win every game 5-0 playing flawless, exciting football. Madrid also lost and I don't think Madrid fans are going to be baying for the heads of their entire squad to be replaced and a completely different tactic implemented.

The simple fact is that all teams struggle to beat parked buses, regardless of what players or system or "plan B" you have. I think barca need to stick to what their best at and perfect it again but make themselves more stable in defence.

Iniesta has to go ,I don't remember last time one of the club legends became a bench player and Iniesta right now is not Barca starting material .
More Important the team won't change tactically with him starting .midfield control the rhythm and tactics of the team .if we still have same 3 midfield players we had 5 years ago we can't hope for serious change of tactics or the team evolving
Obviously with a ban we don't have such leverage to sell all those players

You want to axe Iniesta? You want a serious change in tactic and to change what is the fabric of the teams philosophy? I can't tell if you're a troll or not.

SeloBarca

Hindsight. Now you say you wished we had sold Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu and Rafinha, whilst giving chances to Halilovic, Samper, and Adama?

You wished we had sold youth players to replace them with more youth players?

I would sell them next window. We need youth players, but none of Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu or Rafinha are quality enough. Time to get rid of the overflow of youthplayers and give the next up in line a chance, especially when they compete for the same spots.

Why is all people talk about "plan B"? This is football, not unprotected sex. I think we have the quality of players going forwards, we just need stability at defence. People have unrealistic expectations if they expect us to win every game 5-0 playing flawless, exciting football. Madrid also lost and I don't think Madrid fans are going to be baying for the heads of their entire squad to be replaced and a completely different tactic implemented.

Its more then that, its the way we play now, and how we have played the last 4 years. Boring, slow and predictable.
We have quality in attack, but midfield and defence has aged, alot. And the new players are not quality enough for CL (Dont bring up the "we won with busquetes as CB" crap)
Barcelona is a top club, we SHOULD compete for top spots in CL every year, or atleast every second year. Now we havent been playing at that level for years, and really we have been lucky to get that far in CL the last couple of years even though we played quite bad.

Pretty much everything needs a change in Barcelona. The board, the players, the coach, the tactics, the youthsystem.

Last edited:
L

linetty

I would sell them next window. We need youth players, but none of Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu or Rafinha are quality enough. Time to give the next up in line a chance.
you'd be a worse sports director than zubi

klc123

I would sell them next window. We need youth players, but none of Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu or Rafinha are quality enough. Time to get rid of the overflow of youthplayers and give the next up in line a chance, especially when they compete for the same spots.

Its more then that, its the way we play now, and how we have played the last 4 years. Boring, slow and predictable.
We have quality in attack, but midfield and defence has aged, alot. And the new players are not quality enough for CL (Dont bring up the "we won with busquetes as CB" crap)
Barcelona is a top club, we SHOULD compete for top spots in CL every year, or atleast every second year. Now we havent been playing at that level for years, and really we have been lucky to get that far in CL the last couple of years even though we played quite bad.

Pretty much everything needs a change in Barcelona. The board, the players, the coach, the tactics, the youthsystem.

We are third favourite to win the CL. We are considered to have the best youth academy in the world.

I agree the board needs to change, but I can't agree on the rest. I think busquets rakitic and Iniesta is a solid midfield, the problem is the defence behind them and the way in which the team is being set up to play. That's my 2 cents anyway.

Edit:
Too many silly decisions, like letting fabregas leave have happened. I still believe fabregas is a top notch midfielder. I can't blame him for not enjoying his time back at barca, when he spent all of it being played out of position and then having people criticise him constantly for not being as good as messi as a false nine. He's a fantastic player at Chelsea in an attacking midfield role.

Last edited:

Neymessi

We are not 3rd, maybe 5-6

From our current condition, we are 4th.Real bayern and chelsea above us.

Are we still the favourites for barca - manc match by the bookies?

Edit:Holy fuck,we are the favourites and that too by a big margin.We have dropped quality in the last month significantly while manc has went on to go level with chelsea for top spot.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

I could see Atletico Madrid, Dortmund and ManC beating us aswell the way we have played this year, despite their league performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans