Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madara Uchiha

If the transfer ban means the board gets kicked out sooner it was well worth it. We might still be able to accomplish something next season with a new board and possibly coach (not convinced entirely by Lucho but I'll give him until the end of the season for now). Especially if we're able to make good use of the Jan 16 transfer window (tall order though, not many players available and everyone cup tied). Maybe Hummels or possibly Gundogan could stay at Dortmund until then.

Last edited:

zanela

Barcelona have started to prepare the January 2016 transfer window. They focus on players whose contracts expire in the summer of 2016.[md]

Tevez incoming.

zanela

Did they mention any names?

No. Tevez was my guess, keeping with recent devt wrt to his Juve contract, and this board's fetish for boneheaded transfers. And if expiry of a contract, is the principal parameter for our next signings, then be braced for the mediocrity trend to continue. So much for posters celebrating the transfer ban, this mangment finds ways to make it worse, only there will be no Reus and koke's to hope for in the winter.

Last edited:
L

linetty

They can plan whatever they wish because they will not be here by then. Zubi 100%, the rest 99%.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I didn't think that the board would give us some leaving presents in January 2016. I thought it was over!

Barcilliant

How many fucking forwards are we going to buy? Tevez,lavezzi? How about a few midfielders. I would even take Song back now. We are that desperate.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
hairbentner2609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans