Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

I'd transfer Klopp as the new manager giving him free hand so Barca could play just as BVB tactically ( or a hybrid style between possesion and counter football or whatever ) when the transfer ban will end. Until then I'd love to see what resolution he'll adopt to the current players the club has. I'm sure though he won't burn out our players making them run and press like crazy every single game.

The problems that make that improbable in my view :

1. Unlikely the board ( also the new one ) would wish / like / accomplish that.
2. Unlikely he'll accept since he is quite firmly pinned to BVB atm and stating he won't leave soon. Also being one of the most sought after managers...

hamad138

Banned
I'd transfer Klopp as the new manager giving him free hand so Barca could play just as BVB tactically ( or a hybrid style between possesion and counter football or whatever ) when the transfer ban will end. Until then I'd love to see what resolution he'll adopt to the current players the club has. I'm sure though he won't burn out our players making them run and press like crazy every single game.

The problems that make that improbable in my view :

1. Unlikely the board ( also the new one ) would wish / like / accomplish that.
2. Unlikely he'll accept since he is quite firmly pinned to BVB atm and stating he won't leave soon. Also being one of the most sought after managers...

Will never be possible, I read that every voach is fotced to play barca style, because its their marketing machine.

Players who needs to be sold 2016:

Iniesta
Xavi
busquets
pique
alves

L

linetty

Will never be possible, I read that every voach is fotced to play barca style, because its their marketing machine.

Iniesta
Xavi
busquets
pique
alves
Iniesta and Xavi can't be sold. They shall retire at Barca. This isn't Arse nal. Go back to your gooners forum.

hamad138

Banned
Iniesta and Xavi can't be sold. They shall retire at Barca. This isn't Arse nal. Go back to your gooners forum.

Iniesta shouldnt be starter 2016,thats what I mean. And wasnt Xavi getting sold to New York ? Or will he become assistant this year?

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Xavi wanted to leave cause in his opinion he wasn't good enough to start but he wanted to play football, the club didn't want him to leave but would not stop him. The board will never "sell" Xavi or Iniesta but they will allow them to go to a retirement league should they no longer want to play with them.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Laporta habría contactado con Klopp, que habría dicho que sí, entre otras razones, debido a la mala temporada que está haciendo el Dortmund.
Y no se queda ahí la cosa. Klopp habría convencido a Reus para que no fiche por ningún equipo este año y "espere" al Barça.
Laporta, además, habría llamado a Eric Abidal para que sea su mano derecha en su proyecto de cara al curso que viene. El francés lo pensará.
No puedo confirmar que sea una opción 100% segura, pero sí que es el mayor deseo y la intención de Laporta en estos momentos.

tl;dr: Laporta has contacted Klopp to be Barca's coach if he wins the election. Klopp has also convinced Reus to wait for Barca.

Via journalist: @albertgonzadon.

L

linetty

Laporta habría contactado con Klopp, que habría dicho que sí, entre otras razones, debido a la mala temporada que está haciendo el Dortmund.
Y no se queda ahí la cosa. Klopp habría convencido a Reus para que no fiche por ningún equipo este año y "espere" al Barça.
Laporta, además, habría llamado a Eric Abidal para que sea su mano derecha en su proyecto de cara al curso que viene. El francés lo pensará.
No puedo confirmar que sea una opción 100% segura, pero sí que es el mayor deseo y la intención de Laporta en estos momentos.

tl;dr: Laporta has contacted Klopp to be Barca's coach if he wins the election. Klopp has also convinced Reus to wait for Barca.

How reliable is this source?

onzeXI

I think Klopp is an good coach and motivator, but ... many Dortmund fans think he is a "Plan A only" coach. If the high press doesn't work and they fall behind, there is no plan B. They also claim he is poor at substituting and plays favorites with guys that have seen better days (Grosskreutz). Every coach has his faults, I guess.

JackSparrow

In my eyes there are only two options for new Barca coach. Simeone or Klopp. They are both tactically superior and great motivators which is exactly what Barca needs. Along with some player changes.

FC B

Iniesta
Xavi
busquets
pique
alves

Definitely it isn't impossible just it seems improbable.

Great news imo if indeed will happen.

I'd only keep Iniesta from that list.
I think Klopp is an good coach and motivator, but ... many Dortmund fans think he is a "Plan A only" coach. If the high press doesn't work and they fall behind, there is no plan B. They also claim he is poor at substituting and plays favorites with guys that have seen better days (Grosskreutz). Every coach has his faults, I guess.

There aren't any perfect coaches out there.

Last edited:

onzeXI

In my eyes there are only two options for new Barca coach. Simeone or Klopp. They are both tactically superior and great motivators which is exactly what Barca needs. Along with some player changes.

If you think Lucho's personality is a poor fit, there would be blood in the water if Simeone imposed his will on these guys.

Ritchie

Iniesta
Xavi
busquets
pique
alves

Other than Messi Pep's whole team has declined remarkably in recent seasons. Even Messi was way below his standards last season as well.

Barca need to build a new team. The forwards are in place, decent goalkeepers were signed in the summer. Defence and midfield need a proper overhaul. I'd stick with Busquets, Alba and Mascherano. Give youth a chance (Barta, Montoya, Samper, Adama, Sandro) and in 2016 buy a top class midfielder, right back and centre half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans