Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rijkaard, Garcia, Laudrup & Carreras on Bartomeu's list to replace Zubi (lavanguardia.com)

Or according to Xavi Torres, the list to replace Lucho.

I'll imagine Carreras is former Barca leftback Lluis Carreras.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
for me its different now , I click on the button that brings you to the newest unread post , but it just brings me to the last page ,while the newest post are missing.
Suarez thread.

Icarium

Lifestealer
for me its different now , I click on the button that brings you to the newest unread post , but it just brings me to the last page ,while the newest post are missing.
Suarez thread.

Same here actually. Not just suarez thread but some other specific threads too.

Ritchie

Next 12 months:
Goalkeeper: Bravo Mats
Right back: Montoya, Adriano, Douglas, possibly Alves
Centre back: Pique, Masch, Matheiu, Barta, Vermalen
Left back: Alba, Adriano
Holding midfield: Busquets, Masch, Samper
CM: Rakitic, Xavi, Roberto
AM: Iniesta, Rafinha, maybe Suarez.

Forwards: Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Pedro, Munir, Sandro, Adama, maybe Deulefeu.

Assuming nobody is sold in the meantime then that's the squad for next season. Alves is out of contract.

Looking ahead to 2016 right back is the weak position. Hopefully Montoya can really come on over the next 12 months but if not then that's the priority position as well as one of the midfield positions with Xavi and Iniesta ageing.

We do have a strong squad they just need to be coached properly. When it comes to 2016 don't just buy for the sake of it on more Vermalen, Douglas signings. Just look at signing a couple of top players every year and let the academy players take the squad places. Neymar and Suarez were top players we've bought over the last couple of summers but over the next couple of years (assuming we keep MSN fit and happy) just concentrate on buying top midfielders and defenders.

Pogba and Cuadrado for 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans