Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to Cristian Tello, Neves plays like Busquets, so it wouldn't be bad to bring him in as, initially, a Busi backup considering Masche isn't getting younger. Would much rather that we focused on locking down the signing of Tielemans first though.

Last edited:

Alen

Yeah, me too. But we need to think on a shorter term at the CM position. We need Gundogan and either Koke or verratti.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I reckon it looks good, provided gundogan gets his form back.

Personally, I'd chose to bring in Tielemans and Kovacic. We have Samper coming up. And we can see how Alena, Kaptoum, Ayoub, and Busquets develop. They should all be around 18/19 by the time that the ban ends.

And depending on how Suarez, Halilovic, and Rafinha develop we might need a replacement for Iniesta. Pogba for one would be a marquee signing that could fulfill that purpose.

We might also need a backup for Busi, so Neves would be a good option for that.

Alen

That makes sense. I think we have what it takes to replace iniesta with rafinha, denis and halilovic. But i don't have high hopes for The young CMs. Pogba would be perfect in my opinion.

barca1899

Barcelona will try to sign Juventus midielder Paul Pogba (21) this summer, who'd then join in January. Madrid's Isco the alternative. [md]

:lol:

hamad138

Banned
Barcelona will try to sign Juventus midielder Paul Pogba (21) this summer, who'd then join in January. Madrid's Isco the alternative. [md]

:lol:

Isco wont leave, Modric is the most likely to be sold along with Benzema.

LoL if perez would sell Isco the Fans and Member would go mad and Florentino would get sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans