Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

Renato Goncalves is a bigger fraud than Rafael. The guy said DOUGLAS was good! Douglas!

Well, that was his opinion. Doesn't make him a fraud, and doesn't mean that he invents things or his sources are wrong. his "info" is in line with the fact that Barça don't seem willing to extend Dani's contract, but of course we don't know anything

F

Flavia

Well, that was his opinion. Doesn't make him a fraud, and doesn't mean that he invents things or his sources are wrong. his "info" is in line with the fact that Barça don't seem willing to extend Dani's contract, but of course we don't know anything

That douglas article was to get hits. His tweets afterwards were funny. I'm not sure he can be trusted.

F

Flavia

IIRC, Sport or MD also reported 30M for Danilo. Frodo mentioned seeing 30M+Tello. So there could be some truth to this one.

It was sport. Sport also mentioned tello in the deal. The new info is adding munir.

F

Flavia

And bringing the price down to 22M as a result. Given that his contract ends in 2016, this figure makes more sense tbh.

Not with Porto. I doubt he has any real inside info. He's just reporting what he read somewhere.

Bertus

Not with Porto. I doubt he has any real inside info. He's just reporting what he read somewhere.

Yup, that's it.

Any of you expecting a bargain from Porto are in for disappointement. Porto also doesn't accept loan WITHOUT buying clauses in transfer deals. And Barca is famous for that, if they loan Munir, they won't include a buying clause for sure.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Failure is written all over this deal. Porto players are ridiculously overpriced, be it Falcao or Hulk, or Danilo. 30m or 22m+Tello+loaned whoever is dumb for a player whose contract ends in 2016 and is not exactly world beater. It doesn't surprise me though if Barca gives it a go.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
How good Danilo really is? I am very skeptical about him, I mean look at another Porto superstar Mangala, I don't think City is very happy with paying 40M euros for him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
How good Danilo really is? I am very skeptical about him, I mean look at another Porto superstar Mangala, I don't think City is very happy with paying 40M euros for him.

He was a really good player for Santos. Beyond that, I haven't really followed him at Porto.

Rapha

Danilo is a very good player, he has a style like Dani Alves. Mangala is not good too Varane or Laporte, only good player, not more (i'm French et with French Team, is not a big big crack like Varane for example).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Danilo is a very good player, he has a style like Dani Alves. Mangala is not good too Varane or Laporte, only good player, not more (i'm French et with French Team, is not a big big crack like Varane for example).

Do you rate Sakho above Mangala as well?

JamDav1982

Sakho is very very bad technicaly, he not was played with PSG first, and Liverpool, he is not regular...

Yip Sakho is terrible on the ball.

Found it amazing the other day when a Liverpool fan on here was making out he was great on the ball and one of the best passing defenders going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans