Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapha

It's a joke, he's never imposed in France with PSG, he's good in the duals, but the rest, he's very limited.

xavi_the_Boss

How good Danilo really is? I am very skeptical about him, I mean look at another Porto superstar Mangala, I don't think City is very happy with paying 40M euros for him.

Well Mangala was never really that good.
He scored two goals against Frankfurt in the EL and that was probably the reason many thought he was great.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Yup, that's it.

Any of you expecting a bargain from Porto are in for disappointement. Porto also doesn't accept loan WITHOUT buying clauses in transfer deals. And Barca is famous for that, if they loan Munir, they won't include a buying clause for sure.

Bargain?looool .that is a robbery dude
we are paying 22M + a player who is worth around 8M and loaning a high profile prospect for the last 6 month of a RB in addition to not playing him in CL

Ritchie

Yip Sakho is terrible on the ball.

Found it amazing the other day when a Liverpool fan on here was making out he was great on the ball and one of the best passing defenders going.

As another Liverpool fan i'd disagree. Sakho is generally very good on the ball but has an awkward style to him. His pass stats are very good and his composure is excellent. He can get caught now and again but I struggle to think of better centre backs in England (which isn't saying much).

Liverpool have been so much better defensively since Sakho came in for the dreadful Lovren. Sakho is a better defender than Mangala and is deemed good enough to be a regular for what's a golden age of France centre backs.

Last edited:

Co0ter

I'm torn...Reus at possibly such a bargain price would be difficult to turn down. For the style and type of team Enrique wants to play...Reus would be great. Playing on the left side of the Middlefield with a hardworking RM and DM like Busquets or Masch could work. Honestly though, Koke would be the player I'd want ideally in our midfield. Good with possession, work rate, young, vision and is good getting forward. Decent pace too. It would be devastating for Rakitic though and even worse for Rafinha. Buying Reus would effectively throw Iniesta out of the starting lineup and I'm not sure I can let go yet. Danilo for me is a given and necessity.

anguy

. Playing on the left side of the Middlefield with a hardworking RM and DM like Busquets or Masch could work.

No it couldn't. Honestly I don't get frm where this notion, that Reus is midfielder comes from. Even i he plays behind no 9 striker (not on the LW, which is his best position) he's plays more like Messi, that means estremely attacking AM, not CM. Even Iniesta has problem to fit into role required by LE, how could Reus, who is even more attack minded fit in? He also shouldn't play on the RW. You he can do that, if necessary, but he's half the player there, than he's on LW. We don't need another player out of position in our team, we need true top CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans