Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Dybala looks to be really talented. But to be fair, Munir looks amazing on youtube too (not saying that's he's not talented, more a comment on youtube comps).

If he's a good talent I see no reason why we shouldn't buy him.

Be ready to compete with PSG then. It was reported he's PSG main target for this summer.

And TBH, not many PSG fans were overjoyed by this news because it means PSG is not looking for big names at the moment.

Also, here what palerme's president, Maurizio Zamparini, has said about Dybala a few days ago:

Here's my own translation from the interview.

"
I'm almost 100% sure that I'm gonna sell him now. What about a contract renewal (his current contract ends in 2016) ? We had an agreement. And I had promised to him the maximum salary Palerme can afford, I'm talking about millions of euros.

But one month later, he betrayed me.

He lost his head. It's because of all those sharks that are around him (NB: here he's talking about Gustavo mascardi,).

Selling him to Napoli? No, I had no contact with Napoli. Moratta from Juventus contacted me. He told me that if he's on sale, then Juve would be interested. I replied to him that I would be glad to sell him to Juve if it means that Dybala will stay in Italy. But I told him there would be no discount.

Keep in mind what happened with Pastore. There were offers from half the clubs in Europe. For example from Chelsea and PSG. At the time I explained it to Moratta: "Beppe, don't forget than you have no oil or gas like Nasser or Abramovich. I fear that in the end you don't have enough money".

zanela

Leave Dybala alone, pls. He needs regular gametime for his devt., which he won't get at Barca. And all these loan deals don't really work for our players.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And TBH, not many PSG fans were overjoyed by this news because it means PSG is not looking for big names at the moment.

Alright then. You can have Dybala. We'll take Lacazette instead. :p

In all seriousness, Dybala, if he moves, should go to a club where he'll start regularly. Man Utd for instance (their strikers are old has-beens now).

zanela

Be ready to compete with PSG then. It was reported he's PSG main target for this summer.

Also, here what palerme's president, Maurizio Zamparini, has said about Dybala a few days ago:

I think you'll also get Di maria in the near future. His family is unhappy with life in Manchester, and the recent attempted burglary on his house has made it worse. Seeing Serie A cannot afford him, whilst ManU won't sell him to a PL rival, PSG seems the logical destination. If PSG make a tempting offer, I'm positive AdM will push for a transfer. I certainly don't see him lasting at ManU for long.

L

linetty

He's got Polish roots so I'd welcome him at Barca :) But I'll be happy if he joins another big club.

Bertus

Alright then. You can have Dybala. We'll take Lacazette instead. :p

In all seriousness, Dybala, if he moves, should go to a club where he'll start regularly. Man Utd for instance (their strikers are old has-beens now).
He would get plenty of playtime in Paris since Lavezzi will be sold unless the new coach decides otherwise.

Be ready to waste another 3 month convincing PSG to sell Verratti.

IMO, it depends if we get a new board or not. Laporta could do it IMO as we discussed ealier.

I think you'll also get Di maria in the near future. His family is unhappy with life in Manchester, and the recent attempted burglary on his house has made it worse. Seeing Serie A cannot afford him, whilst ManU won't sell him to a PL rival, PSG seems the logical destination. If PSG make a tempting offer, I'm positive AdM will push for a transfer. I certainly don't see him lasting at ManU for long.

No money, that's why PSG goes for Dybala instead. There is a big article about FFP flying around on french web today because the main two lawyers that are after it said they are confident they will break it this year, but if it happens, it will be at the end of 2015.

If you guys are interested I can translate the article and post a new thread.

He's got Polish roots so I'd welcome him at Barca :) But I'll be happy if he joins another big club.

He will leave Palerme that's for sure anyways. Now we know it. Dunno for which club, but he'll be sold this summer.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

No money, that's why PSG goes for Dybala instead. There is a big article about FFP flying around on french web today because the main two lawyers that are after it said they are confident they will break it this year, but if it happens, it will be at the end of 2016.

What do you mean no Money?
Why would they after Dybala then.He is at Palermo so i don´t think he will go for cheap.

Bertus

What do you mean no Money?
Why would they after Dybala then.He is at Palermo so i don´t he will go for cheap.
Still cheaper than Di Maria.

Also, the rumored interested PSG coaches for next season all want Dybala. Simeone in particular.

PSG is trying to get him also based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans