Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Mir

King5Puyi said:
Any read the latest rumour of City wanting Suarez for 100M£ or a swap with Aguero.

:lol:
yeah.Fail smoking something really strong there.
Another is That we are after Morgan schinderlin from Southampton along with arsenal.

Bertus

Not looking good for Verratti and marquinhos joing Barca or any other clubs.

Marquinhos said himself that his contract's extension is coming along just fine. And Le_Parisien said that Verratti is in the same case. Those two + Lucas will have very strong contract upgrades before this summer. PSG is doing everything to lock them up in Paris.

For more detailed infos, check their dedicated threads.

Kohe321

Not looking good for Verratti and marquinhos joing Barca or any other clubs.

Marquinhos said himself that his contract's extension is coming along just fine. And Le_Parisien said that Verratti is in the same case. Those two + Lucas will have very strong contract upgrades before this summer. PSG is doing everything to lock them up in Paris.

For more detailed infos, check their dedicated threads.

In for Pogba then. No surprise that chasing after PSG players is anything but a waste of time for us anyway. :)

Bertus

In for Pogba then. No surprise that chasing after PSG players is anything but a waste of time for us anyway. :)

Well, signing a new contract then being sold only a few months later is not something rare in football.

Remember they are under the FFP. If they want to buy for more than 60-75M (we still don't know how much Platini will let them spend this summer), they will have to sell.

If Pogba is on their list for example, if he really costs 100M, PSG can't buy him without selling.

The only thing that is sure is that Lavezzi will leave. But Lavezzi worths 10M at best right now. Nowhere near enough to buy a player like Pogba.

That's why I think that if they want to keep all their players (besides lavezzi), they will have to buy a player like Dybala + signing Alves maybe, but I don't think he's a priority right now even if Alves' agent tries to push for it.

xavi_the_Boss

Well, signing a new contract then being sold only a few months later is not something rare in football.

Remember they are under the FFP. If they want to buy for more than 60-75M (we still don't know how much Platini will let them spend this summer), they will have to sell.

If Pogba is on their list for example, if he really costs 100M, PSG can't buy him without selling.

The only thing that is sure is that Lavezzi will leave. But Lavezzi worths 10M at best right now. Nowhere near enough to buy a player like Pogba.

That's why I think that if they want to keep all their players (besides lavezzi), they will have to buy a player like Dybala + signing Alves maybe, but I don't think he's a priority right now even if Alves' agent tries to push for it.

So how much could PSG spend without selling a Player?

Bertus

So how much could PSG spend without selling a Player?

If it's like last summer: 60M euros.

But sources confirmed to Le-Parisien and l'Equipe that PSG will be allowed to spend more. But we don't know how much.

So 60M+

But I don't expect 100M to be allowed.

raki

Speaking of RB´s what do you think of Mario Gaspar from Villareal?
In my opinion is a rising star and the best RB in the league so far.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Onda Cero: Barça has a deal ready for Luciano Vietto for 2016. Messi likes him a lot. He backs up the idea that he'll fit in at Barça.

Don't know if this stuff is true, but already the Dictator Messi part is making this hard to believe :lol: Really sorry if this has no truth to it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we get him then it's good bye for Deulofeu and Pedro. I doubt it though. And I would like him to play somewhere where he would be a starter.

F

Flavia

I'd love Vietto here. He's just 21, and honestly, better than any player we have coming from la masia. It'd be great.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
But i´m not sure if they could get enough playing time here.

Let's get both. We practically play without a midfield anyway, so we can play this system:

Suárez - Vietto
Neymar - Dybala - Messi
Busquets - Rakitic
Alba - Piqué - Bartra
MAtS​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans