Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Many clubs are ready to buy Pogba (Real for example). The question is why would Juve make a complicated deal like that when they can do it the normal way with other rich clubs.

Also, no one here is wondering what the players would think. Are you really sure that Pogba or Verratti would like to be part of a clusterfuck of a deal like the ones Barca is offering?

I am not sure at all.

Also, Juve would want a replacement to pogba this summer because it's extremely limited to buy any good players in winter. And if they buy one, it's not to bench him. So they would need to bench either Pogba or their new recruit.

Till proven wrong, I feel that Barca will not get their very top targets because they ask way too much to realize those transfers because of the ban.

Be fair, try to be neutral, and ask yourself if it's really as easy as SPORT and MD make it out to be.

I can see a sign with 1 year loan if we really wants Pogba ,it is actually a deal that many Juve supporters I know are hoping for as most of them want the money this year but want to get 1 more year from him .so getting advantage of our situation seems like the perfect solution for them
I don't think Pogba would have a gr8 problem with it .tbh I think a player who hired Raiola and allowed him to keep talking about moving is gonna chase the biggest offer .if it is Barca or Real or PSG then be it

Pogba-Rafinha? Thanks but no thanks, completely no control in midfield. Not to mention the other one, even worse. What makes you think Iniesta won't be a starter in 2016?

Why would anyone would expect Iniesta to be starter by 2016 summer? he has been in steep declining for 2 seasons now and getting older isn't gonna help .it is actually our 2nd biggest need to replace him at the starting line up

MARCA said today that Barcelona have informed Porto and Juventus that they want Danilo and Pogba. What i don't understand is that they said Barça may not be able to afford 40M for Danilo. What's up with that?

Porto won't get 40M for Danilo .his contract ends in 2016 and while he have large interest no one will be ready to splash such amount of money on a RB who will be free in one year .I think he will cost 30M tops

raki

FC Porto is gonna try to sell Danilo to United. They splash cash like few clubs and overpay just like Porto´s chairman like. Danilo cost 13M in 2012 so 40M is good enough. Danilo is gonna sign a new deal in March. He gets his pockets full so does Porto.
Just like they did with Fernando. His contract expired in January 2014. City almost got him for free but he sign a new deal and still cost 15M in June. lol.
Oil clubs:worthy:

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
FC Porto is gonna try to sell Danilo to United. They splash cash like few clubs and overpay just like Porto´s chairman like. Danilo cost 13M in 2012 so 40M is good enough. Danilo is gonna sign a new deal in March. He gets his pockets full so does Porto.
Just like they did with Fernando. His contract expired in January 2014. City almost got him for free but he sign a new deal and still cost 15M in June. lol.
Oil clubs:worthy:

:lol:

ScoobySquats

EPL clubs with that new tv money would probably do so in a heartbeat, just give it some time.

I wouldn't want to sell him though. I like Pedro, he looks like Zorro and must be the most spanish looking dude in the world. Whenever he touches the ball I hear a flamenco guitar strumming.

Oh, and he's pretty good as well.

Has the subtle yet accurate racism. Pedro really is the most spanish looking player that we, Barcelona, a club in Spain have.

L

linetty

40M for Danilo must be a fucking joke. Has he ever played against any decent opposition because Portuguese leauge is crap?

Kohe321

EPL clubs with that new tv money would probably do so in a heartbeat, just give it some time.

I wouldn't want to sell him though. I like Pedro, he looks like Zorro and must be the most spanish looking dude in the world. Whenever he touches the ball I hear a flamenco guitar strumming.

Oh, and he's pretty good as well.

Has the subtle yet accurate racism. Pedro really is the most spanish looking player that we, Barcelona, a club in Spain have.

Now I've heard everything :facepalm:

No, it's not racism at all, and I'm the furthest thing from a racist by the way. If you somehow got racism from my post, you should look at yourself and how you managed to extract that from it.

Its not racism because there is no prejudice involved. In fact, he said he likes Pedro.

Exactly.

Last edited:

anguy

I don't think anyone in their right mind would play 30+ millions for Pedro..

After Sanchez success in Arsenal PL clubs might be willing to offer better prices for Barca forwards. Alexis looks much better, than Pedro right now, but he wasn't that much above him when both played in FCB... So some PL club might be willing to bet on Pedro improving in similar manner. Also Song is doing good too, which again improves the reputation of Barca rejects (compared to past).

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't think anyone in their right mind would play 30+ millions for Pedro..

So we just have to offer him for someone who is not in his right mind, like this guy:

BkwnN6oCIAA40MA.jpg

raki

He's obviously mocking you.
or not ;) dont know what your doubts are, Porto's business sense is hilarious compared to MUFC, etc.

The mocking part is obvious :) I want to know the reason behind the mockery. I made a valid point that shows that the 40M value for Danilo is not impossible like many said. I am aware of what happens in FC Porto and trust me: Danilo is gonna sign a new contract soon and be sold for 40M or something similar.
Is he worth it? No. That´s the buyers problem.

Woaw :lol:

You know maybe I am wrong, but I don't think Ini8 mocked you, and I tried to explain why he'd find your post funny, but you still think he was mocking you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans