Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Thats an understatement. He was horrible. Must 've improved at Viola, but ought to be substantial one, to be in consideration for a big club, as I never saw in him any quality that actually stood out.

He was awful with City but he didn't play that much. I guess he needed playing time.

L

linetty

Pinto da Costa (president Porto): "I like Messi, Neymar, Pique and Iniesta. Three of them would be enough to let Danilo go... (laughs)" [md]

Yeaaah, right...

PhilS

I think the squad will be a bit thin for the first half of next season.

Alves will go, the team will not be willing to give him the multiple years and big bucks he can get elsewhere. Barca, to its credit, lets players out of contract in their 30s leave, except in very rare legendary cases such as Puyol or Xavi. Iniesta will be the next one of those. Adriano would be a fool to not insist on a transfer, given that Lucho rates him lower than any coach Adriano has ever had. Ter Stegen has zero chance of becoming #1 the way Bravo has been playing, for the sake of his career he should demand a transfer. My bet is Xavi retires.

Who on the current roster is ready to step up for a larger roll next year? My list would be Bartra and Rafinha. I'd add Adriano, but Lucho certainly disagrees. Maybe Samper could beat our Sergi Roberto for sub minutes behind Iniesta, Rak and Raf.

So, I think Barca will cut deals this summer for 2 big-time players, to join the squad in January. A midfielder and a RB. Pogba and Danilo. A condition of those deals should be holding them out of CL group stage, so Barca can use them in the knockouts. Barca can afford to spend serious money, this is a very rich club.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Sport mentioning Dybala again.Doesn´t his contract run out in 2016?
It does.

Barcelona's transfer budget for this summer would be 50M, plus the money from possible sales. [sport]

How do they want to buy Pogba then? Not to mention a right-back and a centre-back?

Last edited:

Bertus

It does.

Barcelona's transfer budget for this summer would be 50M, plus the money from possible sales. [sport]

How do they want to buy Pogba then? Not to mention a right-back and a centre-back?

According to SPORT, they can sell Pedro.

hamidyk

It does.

Sell pedro 35 m,tello 8m,song 10 m,sergi roberto 5m,adriano(maybe),delufeo(maybe),

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Pedro will go for no more than 20 million. Would rather keep him anyway. We will find no one as good as him that will be willing to play the role he does in our squad.

Kohe321

I don't think anyone in their right mind would play 30+ millions for Pedro..

EPL clubs with that new tv money would probably do so in a heartbeat, just give it some time.

I wouldn't want to sell him though. I like Pedro, he looks like Zorro and must be the most spanish looking dude in the world. Whenever he touches the ball I hear a flamenco guitar strumming.

Oh, and he's pretty good as well.

Alen

MARCA said today that Barcelona have informed Porto and Juventus that they want Danilo and Pogba. What i don't understand is that they said Barça may not be able to afford 40M for Danilo. What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans