Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Apart from already rumoured names, adviser Braida will also suggest to sign a young, affordable centre back. Name not yet leaked. [md] via barcastuff
Let the guessing begins :whistle:

I saw something on Twitter that suggested that we had a short list of 5 or something ...

Bertus

Apart from already rumoured names, adviser Braida will also suggest to sign a young, affordable centre back. Name not yet leaked. [md] via barcastuff
Let the guessing begins :whistle:

Doria or Wallace from Monaco.

Wallace is very promising. He's only 20 and while he's not on marquinhos' level of greatness, he's good.

khaled_a_d

Wallace is very promising. He's only 20 and while he's not on marquinhos' level of greatness, he's good.

One should seriously think about watching Monaco ,seems to have some interesting players specially at the defensive end
One of the things I actually miss after Txiki left is buying bargain players from Ligue 1

Yeah, i have the same opinion. I think we should be scouting some of their players because their board is leaving the plan of making world class squad. I think that fabinho, abdenour and kondogbia are very good and interesting players.

Alen

I haven't watched Doria but Wallace is not Barça material. He's strong and good 1 on 1 but he's too clumsy with his feet.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Anyone else a fan of Virgil van Dijk?

27ba3076412bf39c6c82f030f51b4808.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Some quotes from Charly Rexach:

Talking on Esport 3, Charly Rexach assured that Danilo will in the end be donning the Real Madrid jersey.

"I've been told that Danilo has been signed by Real but I don't know for sure. That's something for him to say", said Barcelona's sports assessor.

Alves: "There will be nothing done there until after the Barça-Real game; nothing has been said. The manager and his agent will have to sit down, offers will have to be considered and then a decision made."

Braida's work: "You have to know which players want to come, when their contracts are up, how much they earn, what their private lives are like. That is information that Braida gives us, things that Barça need to know."

Pedro's future: "He is highly valued here, very important for Barça. I don't see Pedro away from Barça."

Xavi: "He has to stay at Barça all his life because he will be a great manager; but the moment always comes when you have to call it a day."

Messi: "When he retires, which he must do here, we'll have to build a statue of him bigger than that of Kubala."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans