Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

He is very good player ,can't say I followed him closely but he is a player that many top teams are following .
No comparison with our Douglas,That was a pure scouting from Zubi

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is very good player ,can't say I followed him closely but he is a player that many top teams are following .
No comparison with our Douglas,That was a pure scouting from Zubi

He is so bad today. I know Shaktar was dominated and couldn't do much, but a few times he touched the ball he was so bad.

I don't want him here.

Neimax

Damn, what a player is Verratti! I knew he could be great, but after today's match I'm convinced he'll be the best midfielder in the world in two or three years. Forget Pogba, Verratti is the real deal!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Damn, what a player is Verratti! I knew he could be great, but after today's match I'm convinced he'll be the best midfielder in the world in two or three years. Forget Pogba, Verratti is the real deal!

The real deal who's not available.

zanela

I know it is difficult to get him but, did you think Suárez would be available one year ago?

With Suarez it was never the issue of availability but question marks over Barca's willingness to pay in excess for him. Verratti plays for PSG, a club that refused to do business with us twice already, and have deemed their assets off the market. The player also seems well settled there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know it is difficult to get him but, did you think Suárez would be available one year ago?

With Suarez it was never the issue of availability but question marks over Barca's willingness to pay in excess for him. Verratti plays for PSG, a club that refused to do business with us twice already, and have deemed their assets off the market. The player also seems well settled there.

This. The Thiago Silva and Marquinhos sagas should be evidence enough.

The last thing I'd want is another PSG player saga which will drag out the entire summer with the same obvious result in the end: Nothing.

Neimax

The last thing I'd want is another PSG player saga which will drag out the entire summer with the same obvious result in the end: Nothing.

Let me dream haha

Neimax

And yeah, and may seem that it can't happen, but don't forget we don't have Zubi anymore and there are selections this summer. Never say never ;)

L

linetty

Paul Pogba (21) is learning Spanish since a few months. Wants to move to Liga if he leaves Juventus. Madrid and Barcelona interested. [md]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans